THIS IS A FULL TIME POSITION WITH BENEFITS!!!!
Performs a diverse range of activities involved in golf course maintenance and constructions. Performs semi-skilled grounds construction and maintenance work and related tasks as required.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Performs general landscape maintenance using hand held equipment.
• Rakes and maintains sand bunkers.
• Operates small machinery to assist with edging, trimming and mowing.
• Prepares soil beds for sod, seed and vegetative material.
• Involved with tasks related to course detail.
• Assists with golf course set up procedures.
• Operates utility vehicles for hauling material and removing debris.
• Performs general labor and cleaning related to golf course maintenance equipment.
• Delivers drinking water on course.
• Incorporates safe work practices in job performance
• Regular & reliable attendance
• Perform other duties as assigned by management.
High school education preferred; or up to one month related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Frequently stands, walks, tastes, smells, talks, hears, uses hands to finger, handle or feel and reaches with hands and arms. Occasionally sits, climbs, crouches, balances, stoops, kneels, pushes and pulls. Frequently lifts or carries up 10 pounds and occasionally may lift up to 100 pounds