CARRIER SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Do you or someone you know have what it takes to be an Ecogistics Carrier Sales Representative? We have a rare career opportunity for the right people. If the following describes you, we need to talk.
- Do you seek to be part of a winning team?
- Do you play-to-win and hate losing more than you love winning?
- Do you expect compensation that directly-reflects the value you contribute?
- Have you been considering a rewarding career in sales but do not know where to begin?
As a Carrier Sales Representative for Ecogistics, you will build a network of reliable and qualified carriers to get our customers’ freight safely, reliably, and efficiently to its destination.
If you have been considering a rewarding career in sales, then the Carrier Sales Representative role is for you.
What’s in it for you:
- Work Monday through Friday so you can spend your weekends and nights with your friends and family.
- A growing, stable company that has your current and future career opportunities mapped out for you.
- Compensation and recognition that rewards achievement and effort, plus a full scope of benefits to support your well-being.
- Paid training so you can reach your full potential, plus collaborative, respectful, and loyal relationships that allow you to compete and celebrate as part of a winning team.
- Casual dress code
- A culture of honesty, dedication, and transparency
What you’ll be doing as a Carrier Sales Representative:
- Make and receive calls to build relationships with qualified carriers
- Negotiate rates with carriers that result in a win-win relationship
- Manage freight shipments to ensure seamless pick-up, transit, and delivery
- Provide prompt and professional problem solving
- Always be ready to delivery on your word - internally and externally
What you need as a Carrier Sales Representative:
- A HS Diploma, GED, or equivalent is required. An associate or bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Excellent attention to detail and work quality
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to think critically to solve problems
- Relationship-building skills
- Analytical skills
- Personal accountability
- Ability to excel in fast-paced, metrics-driven, and team-oriented environment
Ecogistics is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that all aspects of employment should be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.