The Sales and Marketing Coordinator provides support to the Chief Revenue Officer, VP of Sales, VP of Marketing and the Sales and Marketing departments.
- Performs administrative duties and support tasks for key executives: drafts letters,memos, and documents; prepares correspondence and meeting minutes; receives and sorts mail.
- Administer multiple projects and provide project management as requested by supervisor.
- Directs and coordinates activities of internal and external personnel to ensure projects progress on schedule and within prescribed budget.
- Provides support to team members who need guidance in administrative duties, computer application issues or Bridge Connector procedures.
- Assists in department budget tracking and reconciliation.
- Assist in general office administration, as needed.
- Maintain calendar and out-of-office schedule.
- Schedules appointments and coordinates scheduling of department meetings.
- Makes travel arrangements, as needed.
- Develops and maintains file systems.
- Assists with creation of presentation materials for the executive group and other key company contacts.
- Greets clients and visitors and informs necessary parties.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Four years related office experience providing administrative support for a Director, Vice President, President, or CEO level; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certifications, Licenses, and other Special Requirements
- Uses limited independent judgement to make decisions based on precedents and established guidelines. Solves problems using standard procedures and precedents. Knows when to refer issues to supervisor and when to handle them personally.
Knowledge and Skills
- Working knowledge of a skill or discipline that requires basic analytic ability.
- Overall understanding of the work environment, processes and the organization.
- Strong computer skills and experience in working with word processing, spreadsheets, and management software is required.
- Ability to type 50-60 words per minute