Reporting to the Head of Marketing and supporting efforts across all departments, a Bridge
Connector Salesforce Administrator is responsible for ensuring our internal Salesforce systems
are optimized for the company’s requirements. Maintaining internal security, developing
powerful reporting and dashboards, and managing third-party applications will be top priorities
for this role.
- Take ownership of the Bridge Connector Salesforce installation, and ensure the org meets company requirements
- Continuously develop and improve the org with workflows, declarative application development, configuration, and more Salesforce tools
- Maintain a powerful bank of reporting and a robust suite of dashboards for stakeholders in all departments
- As the in-house expert, make recommendations on future development and stay up-to-date on Salesforce Releases, with regular updates on expected impact to the organization
- Gather requirements and turn them into finished work using Salesforce administrative best practices
- Perform Routine Salesforce work, such as user activation, ad-hoc reporting, and more
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Four years working in a Salesforce Administrator role
Certifications, Licenses, and other Special Requirements
- Salesforce Admin Certification required
- Salesforce App Builder, Advanced Admin, and other certifications are pluses
- Uses independent judgement to make decisions based on requirements and established Salesforce best-practice guidelines. Solves problems using standard procedures and precedents, deferring to the Bridge Connector Salesforce Center of Excellence when needed. Knows when to refer issues to supervisor and when to handle them personally.
Knowledge and Skills
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud is required
- Knowledge of Salesforce Community Cloud, Marketing Cloud, and other products is a plus
- Experience working with project management software is required