We are looking for a qualified Senior Mobile developer to join our team. The focus will be both engineering and maintenance tasks. You will be working with internal teams, where your knowledge and advice about application architecture and the newest mobile technologies will be expected. If you are passionate about mobile platforms and writing clean, high quality code, we would like to meet you.
Ultimately, you should be able to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Design and Develop mobile applications for use on iOS and Android across a variety of devices
- Write clean, readable, and testable code
- Write unit and UI tests
- Diagnose complex issues, evaluate, recommend and execute the best solution
- Fix bugs and performance issues
- Support project planning by providing estimates, technical details and resource requirements for all work
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Collaborate effectively with all team members (i.e. developers, product managers, quality assurance, …)
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
- Mentor junior level team members