The primary function of Corporate Order Generation/Estimating (OGE) is to provide Estimating/Design Order Entry/Training support to Markraft Cabinets. Must ensure jobs are prepared correctly, efficiently, and as timely as possible. Will also assist with all new opportunities, mainly for single family builders.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Pricing/Estimating jobs per blueprints from Builders/Customers.
- Work alongside the Director and President to ensure great customer response time and follow up.
- Ensure quality standards are met, correcting estimates and orders, as needed.
- Prepare all necessary paperwork for a complete order.
- Prepare installation packages.
- Support project managers and service technicians with inquiries, tracking materials/specs, and gathering customer specifications and selections.
- Process and track parts, to finish orders.
- Revisions to estimates and designs, as needed.
- Assist in tracking job completion.
- Assist with daily, weekly, and monthly reporting, as directed.
- Assist in holding the OGE team accountable to the company processes and expectations.
- Constantly work to improve the order entry/estimating team and process, to help in growing the company.
- Work well with the executive team on improving processes.
- Maintain a day-to-day culture with the company’s OGE team in a manner that is consistent with the company’s core values on job completion and customer service.
- Provide feedback and communication.
- Train in 20/20, UFactory, Kitchen Design, and procedures.
- Estimate with UFactory, and 20/20 design.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES This position carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with company guidelines, policies and procedures, and applicable laws. Supervisory responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, not required.
- Effective Leadership and Analytical Skills
- Strong Training and Coaching Skills
- Strong Problem Solving Skills
- Strong Professionalism and Communication Skills (phone, interpersonal, written, verbal, etc.)
- Self-Motivated, proactive, Detail Oriented and a Team Player
- Able to interface with customers and employees at all levels of the organization
- Able to prioritize tasks efficiently
PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to sit at computer monitor for long periods throughout the day.
- Must possess the ability to stand for long periods of time; to reach with hands and arms; to move among and between offices; to handle mail and documents; to sit, stoop, kneel and crouch; to lift and move up to 10 pounds; to see well enough to discern differences in quality of documents and files.
- Overnight travel by car and/or air may be required on occasion.
WORK ENVIRONMENT The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- General working conditions
- Office Environment
- May have to meet tight deadlines
- Health Insurance (Medical, Prescription, Dental, and Vision)
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays and Time Off
- 401(k) Plan with company matching
Artisan Design Group is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees. It is the policy of Artisan Design Group to apply recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, and professional development practices without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or certain classifications based on genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.