A Crew Member at Burger King is expected to perform a multitude of food and customer service duties. They greet customers as they approach the counter, ask them for their food order preferences, communicate the order to the kitchen and ensure that the customers’ order is provided to them in an accurate and time-efficient manner.
An individual in this position must be able to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities listed below. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Act with integrity, honesty, and knowledge that promote the culture and values of our Company.
- Maintain a clean and polished appearance, wearing the designated uniform.
- Promote great team work and readiness to assist with team needs throughout the shift.
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance.
- Greet customers and guest as they approach the food service counter.
- Provide information on menu items.
- Take orders and punch them into the ordering system.
- Operate cash register and take payments in exchange of meals sold.
- Process credit card payments.
- Accurately count change before returning to the customer.
- Inform customers of regular deals or daily specials.
- Up-sell products by providing add-on food items information.
- Ascertain that counters and work areas are kept clean and sanitized at all times.
- Clean, stock, and restock workstations and display cases as needed.
- Relay customers' orders to the kitchen and help prepare the order.
- Transfer supplies between storage areas and the kitchen.
- Ensure the quality and quantity of food items packed or served.
- Other duties as assigned.
The above list of bullet points reflects the general details necessary to describe the principle and essential functions of the position and shall not be construed as the only duties that may be assigned for the position.