Safe Parking LA, a non-profit homeless services organization is looking for part time Lot Coordinator who
is responsible for supporting day to day operations of the parking program lots and connecting with
participants of Safe Parking LA with supportive services, donations, and resources.
- Provides support to clients at the parking lot programs, implements rules and assists clients with
concerns and questions
- Coordinates and delivers donations and resources to clients enrolled in the program
- Assists volunteers with meals, donations and clean up as needed
- Ensures that clients sign in and out as appropriate and reports disturbances at lots
- Maintains accurate records in written form, completes daily logs and monthly reports
- Oversees operational needs at the lot, travel between sites
- Attend monthly meetings with staff
- Clerical and administrative support
- High school degree required and experience working with volunteers and/or people in crisis
- Excels at operating in a fast-paced diverse community environment
- Computer skills and proficient in Word and Excel preferred
- Excellent interpersonal written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail.
- A valid California driver’s license, auto insurance (as required by law), access to reliable and
timely transportation to program sites and off-site meetings
- Background check (Live Scan) as necessary and required by funders or regulatory agency
- Must be available nights and/or weekends as needed
- Spanish speaking highly desirable
Salary range for this position is $20.00 per hour
Benefits include paid holidays and vacation, a 403(b) plan with employer match, medical.
Safe Parking LA Community Partners® is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. In addition, the organization will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.