AssureCare believes the foundation of a healthier community is built on empathy and a sense of urgency. We are seeking a Business Analyst Manager to help us build healthier communities through our enterprise care management software solution. If you are interested in joining a fast-growing software company delivering increased efficiency and efficacy to clients and improving patient outcomes, AssureCare is looking for motivated, team-oriented individuals ready to make a powerful impact in the healthcare industry.
- Demonstrate and champion user-centered design principles.
- Leverage prior experience in the health care space to resolve a wide range of issues in creative ways.
- Collaborate with end-users to define and execute test scenarios.
- Oversee appropriateness of end-user training and coordination
- Create, analyze, and validate details on back-end/source system capabilities. (e. g: identify data sources and/or provide mapping/spec definition etc.).
- Contribute to refinement/grooming user stories, test scenarios etc., working closely with product owner, sprint team and other teams/stakeholders.
- Facilitate and guide the translation of requirements to solution development
- Define configuration options, integration requirements, reporting, and reviewing for new product features.
- Foster cross-functional relationship development with colleagues, clients, and business partners to streamline solution delivery.
- Direct management of Product Business Analysts team and development of onboarding materials and training for new Product Business Analyst resources
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to product team.
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer.
- Participate in system design, development, testing, and deployment.
- Work collaboratively with design & development teams daily.
- May deliver presentations on topics including measurement, analysis, improvement and control.
- 25% travel potential to customer sites for research and requirements gathering.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience – IT and or Business Analysis that includes testing, debugging, documenting and/or maintaining applications or using applications in a business setting
- Experience within a clinical environment (experience with CMS, NCQA/HEDIS, URAC, etc. is a plus)
- Experience with CM, UM, Pharmacy, or MTM
- Ability to work individually and as part of the team in a fast-paced, Agile environment
- Solid understanding of Web services (SOAP, REST, XML etc.) and SQL
- Bachelor’s degree, advanced degrees and certifications in software development and healthcare experience preferred
AssureCare® is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and internship. AssureCare® makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time. Furthermore, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.