At Asurint, we’re building a leading information-based technology company in Cleveland, Ohio. Asurint is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing innovation, flexibility and personal ownership to background screening – all while addressing the changing regulatory landscape. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the positive onboarding experience of their employees. We are succeeding because they succeed.
The Strategic Account Manager role is a consultative, client-focused account management position responsible for providing proactive client relationship management, elevating partnerships, and retaining and growing revenue. Responsibilities include ensuring client needs are the driving force behind priorities, decisions, and activities resulting in product utilization and client retention. You will be responsible for daily communications on behalf of Asurint and work cross-functionally with many teams across the organization as the operations strategic point-of-contact for their assigned clients.
- Develops a precise and thorough strategic account plan detailing specific and relevant information about all aspects of assigned accounts with the end goal of retaining and growing assigned client base.
- Works directly, professionally, and collaboratively with clients, internal teams (i.e., Product, Implementation, Client Support), and other cross-functional teams as required to meet client needs.
- Monitors and analyzes service levels on assigned account base to ensure on-time delivery, and proactively addresses areas of opportunity as they are identified.
- Conducts consultative reviews, QBR’s and consistent client meetings, and provides summaries to Asurint leaders outlining tasks completed, established action items, and analysis of marketing/growth opportunities to drive product utilization and performance. This includes but is not limited to process updates, package strategy, and future forecasting.
- Demonstrates knowledge of Asurint’s products, services, processes, and procedures to effectively communicate Asurint’s advantage to our clients and create alignment between our clients and our internal teams.
- Collaborates with Client Implementation to onboard and integrate new clients and monitor new client revenue realization.
- Develops and maintains knowledge of how to read, interpret, analyze, and provide suggestions and/or ideas on how to improve and monitor client account settings, processes, procedures, pricing, packages, etc.
- Establishes Asurint as a strategic partner to our clients and key stakeholders, while delivering customer and industry intelligence to drive retention and revenue growth.
- Possesses an in-depth understanding of the clients’ markets and their industries.
- Identifies risks and presents developed solutions to internal and external stakeholders.
- Monitors, evaluates, and reports on account health, and works proactively to ensure superior client satisfaction.
- Travels to client locations to resolve issues and collaborate on new opportunities and solutions as needed.
- Other duties as required.
- Experience working in software, or BPO (Business Process Owner) account management environment is preferred.
- Experience managing $5,000,000 or more in client revenue is preferred.
- Experience presenting to audiences both in-person and virtually is required.
- Experience handling objections and demonstrating negotiation skills is required.
- Experience working with Information Technology development is preferred.
- Experience working in sales to onboard, retain and generate new business opportunities.
- Strong organizational skills required.
- Experience with the legal/court system is preferred.
- Experience with background screening is preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office [Outlook, Excel, Word] or similar software is required. Relevant business management systems such as general ledger, HRIS, CRM (Customer Relationship Management), etc. are preferred. Salesforce is preferred.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience is required.
- Certifications or licensure: Driver’s license and ability to maintain a driving record that is satisfactory to the Company’s liability insurance carrier is required.
- Years of relevant experience: 5 to 7 years is preferred.
- Years of experience supervising: None.
- The work environment involves everyday risks or discomforts that require normal safety precautions typical of offices, which includes the need for general safe workplace practices with office equipment and computers, avoidance of trips and falls, and observance of fire regulations.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
- This position is performed in an office setting although off-site meetings in various settings occur.
- The schedule is generally normal business hours although there is a requirement to perform work, attend meetings and events before or after normal workings hours, and occasionally on weekends and evenings.
- Some travel by personal automobile and a valid driver's license is required. Occasional overnight travel is required.
- Lift light objects [less than 20 pounds] and carry them short distances [20 feet or less].
In exchange for your unique abilities, perspectives, and teamwork, ASURINT offers an excellent benefit package which includes:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental and Vision effective first day of employment
- Paid Time Off and eight company paid holidays
- Free gym in building
- Learning and Development programs
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Business Casual Attire
- Employee Referral Bonus
*Asurint is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.