West Shore Country Club is a Premier Country Club located in Camp Hill, PA. West Shore Country Club's A La Carte Servers enjoy a fine dining work atmosphere serving members on a regular basis creating that personal member experience. Our Servers strive to create a member dining experience that exceeds the member experience.
The A La Carte Server provides exceptional table service to dining room patrons by taking orders for food and beverages, delivering orders to the table, and ensuring members have a pleasant dining experience. The A La Carte Server reports to the Food and Beverage Manager.
Full-time position, variable 30+ hours per week
Starting Pay: $15+ (based on experience)
Kitchen closes at 9:00 pm, A La Carte Servers typically do not work past 10:00 pm
- Greets customers as they are seated at the table; ensures the table is clean and that utensils, napkins, and other needs have been provided.
- Distributes menus and presents the daily specials.
- Answers questions regarding the menu.
- Takes food and beverage orders and delivers them to the kitchen.
- Delivers food, beverages, condiments, and other requested items to customers.
- Ensures that food is prepared correctly and to customers’ satisfaction; returns incorrect or improperly cooked orders to kitchen.
- Collects plates and clears the table as customers finish their meals.
- Prepares customers’ checks and collects payments.
- Assists with other restaurant tasks such as cleaning the dining area and preparing silverware and condiments.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Well-organized with ability to take and place food and beverage orders accurately.
- Ability to operate point-of-sale systems.
- Ability to work proficiently in a fast-paced work environment.
Education and Experience:
- Must be at least sixteen years old (at least 18 years old to serve alcoholic beverages).
- Previous experience as a server preferred.
- Must successfully complete restaurant’s training course.
- Prolonged periods of standing and walking.
- Must be able to lift, balance, and carry trays of food weighing up to 25 pounds.
West Shore Country Club offers to all employees:
- Paid on the job training
- Fun and enjoyable work environment
- Limited Employee Golfing Privileges on Monday afternoons
- Company Provided Meals while on shift
- Employee Appreciation and Engagement Events
- A Winning Team for all to succeed
West Shore Country Club Full Time Employees receive:
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, and Sick Time
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Company Paid STD, LTD and AD&D insurance