West Shore Country Club is a Premier Private Country Club located in Camp Hill, PA. West Shore Country Club offers an exceptional experience to all members and their guests. The West Shore Country Club Banquet Team oversees the execution of all events held at WSCC. From private meetings to lavish parties our Banquet Team bring dreams to reality by focusing on all the details and going above member expectation.
WSCC Banquet Team has an opening for a full-time banquet server. Our Banquet Servers work under the guidance and direction of the Banquet Captain assigned to the event. Banquet Servers provide great service and attention to each event host and their guests making each event a memorable experience for our members and guests.
- Full Time: variable schedule, 30(+) hours week
- Starting Pay $15+/hour (based on experience)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Read Banquet Event Order (BEO) to become familiar with event specifics: set-up, menu, service, etc.
- Set up event based on BEO specifications: tables, linens, place settings, etc.
- Greet event attendees when contact is made
- Utilize proper serving techniques based on event style specifications: table, butler, buffet, etc.
- Maintain personal presence while providing continued service for the duration of the event
- Keep event space and work areas clean and orderly throughout the duration of shift
- Tear down, clean up, restock, put away, and reset at the end of event
- Other duties as assigned by Banquet Captain, Banquet Manager, and Clubhouse Manager
Other duties and Responsibilities:
- Be familiar with event menu for the purpose of explaining ingredients and preparation methods if inquired
- Be aware guest dietary specifications listed on BEO
- Communicate with Kitchen Staff regarding menu clarifications
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- ServSafe / RAMP Certification preferred
- Must be able to read English and communicate clearly
- Must be able to read and follow detailed instructions
- Must be able to work a flexible work schedule, days, nights, weekends, and holidays
- Must be able to stand and walk for duration of shift
- Must be able to lift, push, carry up to 40 lbs.
West Shore Country Club offers to all employees:
- Paid on the job training
- Fun and enjoyable work environment
- Limited Employee Golfing Privileges
- Company Provided Meals
- Employee Appreciation and Engagement Events
- A Winning Team for all to succeed
West Shore Country Club Full Time Employees receive:
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, and Sick Time
- 401K retirement plan
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Company Paid STD, LTD and AD&D insurance