ACE Group is a Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business that provides expertise in the operational application of current and future airborne weapons systems, with an emphasis on their lethality and survivability in the Battlespace. Our employees draw from a wealth of personal, professional and company experience to provide our Nation’s decision makers with the knowledge required to optimally equip our Armed Services with affordable, lethal and survivable weapons systems.
We serve as our customers’ most trusted agents in their goal of producing enterprise-wide survivability investments and executable programs. We fill key roles within customer offices, offering critical knowledge regarding design, development, procurement, and test and evaluation of new and upgraded weapons and platforms.
ACE Group’s philosophy is simple: Our success must be grounded on service and honest relationships. We focus on meeting the needs of our customers and employees, and trust that with those satisfied employees and satisfied customers, the business will take care of itself.
POSITION DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Systems Engineer professional will be highly-motivated and capable of working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. The candidate will work closely with other engineers and scientists to solve complex technical problems and act as a strategic adviser regarding all elements of the projects they support. The candidate must be a team-oriented self-starter with the ability to multi-task, communicate effectively, resolve conflict in a constructive manner, and produce quality products efficiently.
Specific Duties Include:
- Administer and lead technical interchange meetings, working groups and design reviews
- Monitor contractor and vendor performance relative to program milestones and assess timeliness of deliverables and conformance to requirements
- Provide support for planning and conducting System Engineering Technical Reviews (SETRs), Test and Evaluation support including flight test planning, scheduling, flight clearances, and system/subsystem certification
- Support Engineering Investigations (EIs), which includes on-site support, by performing engineering analysis, testing, data review and report writing
- Resolve issues, tasks and action items; manage, archive and organize program-related engineering information and documentation; and utilize joint Contractor / Government best practices to vet and resolve aviation-specific engineering challenges with program management and logistics personnel
- Provide support for requirements management by researching, analyzing, collecting and developing presentations to support the development of the technical requirements for the air platforms, weapon systems and related subsystems they will be supporting.
- Provide system engineering expertise on system architecture, interface, and integration management
- Conduct independent technical review of program documentation
- Oversight and coordination of configuration requirements
- Advise on technical risks and opportunities to program objectives.
MINIMUM TANGIBLE REQUIREMENTS:
- MS or MA degree from an accredited college or university in Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or a related scientific discipline. A BS or BA degree from an accredited college or university in Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or a related scientific discipline AND an additional 4 years of recent and relevant experience (totaling 14) may be substituted for an MS or MA degree
- Minimum 10 years of recent experience and relevant experience, 3 of which must be related to performing Systems Engineering functions in support of Naval Aviation weapons programs, to include the Systems Engineering milestones and reviews of the Acquisition process and the associated documentation.
- Must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; U.S. citizenship.
- Active Top Secret clearance with current background investigation.
ACE Consulting Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ACE Consulting Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.