Trinity Partners is hiring a full-time, Commercial Maintenance Technician, to service our Greenville office/industrial buildings we represent across the city.
We are a full-service commercial real estate firm headquartered in downtown Charlotte, with offices in Raleigh, Greenville, SC and now, Columbia, SC. Our team of 165 real estate professionals’ entrepreneurial spirit and deep roots work together to create success for our clients and an engaging company culture and workplace.
This position will maintain the property's mechanical equipment, handle work orders, preventative maintenance and manage on site contractors. In addition, they will ensure our clients - owners and tenants are provided the highest level of client service available. Additional responsibilities include:
- Develop/maintain effective building-specific maintenance and safety procedure manuals and enforce compliance.
- Assist with oversite of all building systems including fire/life safety, plumbing, HVAC and electrical issues; must remain current with latest HVAC technology trends.
- Respond quickly to emergency situations (including fire, evacuation, equipment failure) and customer concerns.
- Communicate effectively and frequently with Property Manager and Tenant Coordinator on all significant operational and engineering related issues.
- Conduct daily tours of the premises to identify any building problems and inspect all mechanical equipment.
- Utilize the building work order program to complete tenant requests, preventative maintenance (scheduled) as well as equipment inventories.
- Work closely with contractors and vendors to ensure work is done according to property guidelines.
- Inspect all properties on a regular basis with Property Manager to ensure building operations are performing according to Trinity Partners’ standards and procedures.
- Ensure that emergency evacuation procedures are in place and life safety systems are operating effectively.
- Prioritize day-to-day operations.
- In conjunction with the Chief Engineer and Management, oversee tenant improvement construction projects and capital improvements as required.
- Ensure compliance with applicable codes, requisitions, government agency, and Company directives as they relate building operations.