We are seeking a Builder Account Manager to add to our team. Responsible for providing sales support and ensuring the satisfaction of the assigned builder accounts. Act as point of contact between builder, installer and internal staff; working with those parties to provide solutions and interventions to ensure a smooth job completion. Serve as a company representation on account concerns therefore, requiring familiarity with Kermans' company culture, service model and practice.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Showcase company culture and service model as the point of contact for your assigned builder accounts.
- Address concerns/issues and develop satisfying solutions to continue to deliver excellent and timely service.
- Communicate with client any change in business or production that will impact commitments.
- Provide discretion of how to fix occupied repairs and assign responsibility of costs for those repairs.
- Continuously build and maintain business alliances and partnerships to facilitate growth and success of the company.
- Maintain status of jobs. Provide quick and efficient correspondence.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES This position carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with company guidelines, policies and procedures, and applicable laws. Supervisory responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- H.S. Diploma or GED
- Flooring industry knowledge and exposure
- Self-starter Adaptive to change
- Priority driven
- Results oriented
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Able to navigate difficult situations
- Ability to handle stress with a positive and professional attitude
- Working knowledge of RFMS preferred
PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to sit at computer monitor for long periods throughout the day.
- Must possess the ability to stand for long periods of time; to reach with hands and arms; to move among and between offices; to handle mail and documents; to sit, stoop, kneel and crouch; to lift and move up to 10 pounds; to see well enough to discern differences in quality of documents and files.
WORK ENVIRONMENT The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- General working Conditions
- Office environment
- May have to meet tight deadlines
- Health Insurance (Medical, Prescription, Dental, and Vision)
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays and Time Off
- 401(k) Plan with company matching
Artisan Design Group is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees. It is the policy of Artisan Design Group to apply recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, and professional development practices without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or certain classifications based on genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.