COME JOIN OUR CASE MANAGMENT TEAM AND RECEIVE $2000 IN TOTAL SIGN-ON BONUSES!
Pine Tree Society helps people discover lives of passion and purpose. We transform the lives of thousands of people with disabilities (and their families) each year. When you join us at Pine Tree Society, you’ll be part of an organization that helps Maine people lead richer, more socially connected lives.
Do you have a bachelor's degree in Social Work or a related field? Do you have at least one or more years of experience working with people with disabilities?
Are you an energetic and enthusiastic professional interested in assisting children with disabilities and their families in order to ensure they receive the services and supports they need?
Our Childrens' Case Managers assist families in accessing necessary services and supports for their children. Case Managers identify children's strengths and needs, develop and coordinate a plan of care tailored to each child, connect families to services and supports, and help ensure that children's needs are being met.
We are looking for someone who:
- is able to handle complex situations effectively.
- is able to communicate effectively and compassionately in both a written and verbal manner.
- Ability to organize time effectively and remain flexible in order to effectively meet competing demands requiring time and attention.
- is able to develop and maintain positive relationships with peers, employees, consumers and their caregivers, funding and referring sources and members of the community.
· Bachelor’s degree in social work or closely related field.
· One year experience working with people with developmental disabilities, Case Management experience preferred.