Dyehard Fan Supply, a portfolio company of Teall Capital Partners, is reimagining the game-day and e-commerce merchandise business by specializing in providing boutique retail merchandise at sporting and entertainment events, as well as online for its clients. Dyehard proudly serves more than 35 partners and is growing rapidly from a combination of recent acquisitions as well as organically through our stellar reputation.
Here at Dyehard, we are looking for innovative self-starters who want to be a part of an organization that is helping reshape the merchandise fan experience across the nation. If you have a passion for sports, entertainment, fashion, merchandise and for providing EXCEPTIONAL customer experiences, we want to hear from you.
Our best asset is our people. We invest in our people and expect them to invest in us. We hire people who understand what it means to serve a client. We believe in doing the right thing, the right way at the right time and exceeding our clients’ expectations, and our clients to think of us as partners, not vendors. We help them innovate and become better every day. We have a wide range of clients and we run at quite a fast pace during the sports season to not just keep up, but to stay ahead. If you like the excitement of a fast paced, fun environment, you have found the right place!
The responsibilities of the Director of Partnerships & Marketing are:
- Responsible for oversight and day-to-day management of Dyehard Fan Supply portfolio of partners that includes, but is not limited to:
- Account management
- Marketing strategy
- Revenue generation
- P&L accountability
- Licensing and product knowledge
- Relationship with the clients regarding assigned properties
- Applies knowledge, expertise and provides input and advice across functions in other divisions of Dyehard Fan Supply that may include buying/merchandising, collegiate and other portfolio businesses, marketing, customer service, and more.
- Assists with strategic marketing initiatives for partner schools
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in managing relationships.
- High attention to detail needed for follow up and follow through.
- Demonstrated experience in project management, partner communication and management
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a cross-functional team and willingness to take on responsibilities outside primary job description when necessary.
- Highly organized with a demonstrated ability to take initiative in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities.
- Takes ownership of responsibilities and has a “can do” attitude
- Has strong time management skills and ability to prioritize
- Strong communication, interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills with a data-driven mindset.
- Experience using Microsoft Suite, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Preferably based in Winston-Salem/Greensboro North Carolina area, but position could be based in Atlanta, GA.
- Experience using Airtable a plus
Dyehard Fan Supply is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. All candidates must be authorized to work in the United States and successfully pass a criminal background check.