HumanCo is a mission-driven holding company that is fanatical about creating products focused on healthier living and sustainability. We believe it has become too difficult to find and rely on healthy options, and we are changing this paradigm through a new approach: we put people first. HumanCo advances the health of consumers using a long-term strategy around impactful, cleaner consumer products that lead to healthier outcomes and improved trust.
Learn more at humanco.com and @humancobrands on Instagram.
HumanCo is looking for a passionate Human Resource professional with a wide range of skills to join our fast-paced startup team as an HR Manager. This individual will report into the COO and work to support cross-functional teams under our growing portfolio of brands, being a leader to cultivate an amazing and inclusive culture. The ideal candidate will bring creative and effective ideas and solutions to a growing organization and share a passion for our mission!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Develop and execute HR strategies that will build and foster high performance teams and engage employees to enhance a great culture
- Develop and implement effective recruiting strategies and programs based on departmental requirements
- Partner with business leaders on organizational design, workforce planning, succession planning, and skills assessment/improvement
- Review and analyze business data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience
- Manage and facilitate the org-wide Performance Review process. Help the team execute reviews in a timely manner, assisting with training, understanding our system (Paylocity), and how to handle individual circumstances as they relate to these reviews.
- Manage our employee engagement throughout the year, including analysis of results, reportbacks, and plans for addressing discovered trends.
- Creates learning and development programs and initiatives that provide development opportunities for employees; proactively assess team and manager development needs, make recommendations, and implement appropriate solutions
- Provide HR programmatic support, thought partnership, and coaching to all levels of the organization
- Maintain compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; review policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Required to travel extensively in the US
- 3-5 years experience in a HR Leadership role
- Prior experience in a fast-paced, hyper-growth, scale-up environment preferred
- Manufacturing experience preferred
- Self-motivated individual able to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Strong understanding of the employee lifecycle to field general questions for staff p
- Strong written, interpersonal and verbal communication skills
HumanCo is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.