The Inspector is part of our production staff that reviews and confirms that finished goods are up to our standards of quality.
- Perform visual and functional inspections in accordance with quality standards and work instructions.
- Communicate with the Production Supervisor and Manager as necessary to address quality issues.
- Measure finished product for to meet quality standards.
- Ability to pin and trim any loose threads.
- Ensures customer specifications and quality standards are met.
- Wear required PPE for specified clean agents and tools.
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently.
Climate controlled environment. High levels of noise/ heat may occur.
- High school diploma.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to measure and do basic math.
- 1-2 years’ experience as an inspector in a manufacturing environment.
- Some sewing experience.
- Some experience in a manufacturing environment.