A career at Galloway provides a unique opportunity to work in a highly collaborative, multidisciplinary environment. Our Full-Spectrum Approach™ to land development services offers all key design disciplines within one company, providing our team with a deeper understanding and appreciation for all aspects of the development process. From survey to land planning, civil engineering, and comprehensive architectural design, our team brings a multidisciplinary mindset to every project. We enjoy daily interaction and coordination among our internal teams, which allows us to build relationships and understand project approaches across disciplines.
“Positivity,” “community” and “collaboration” are a few of the most commonly used words to describe Galloway in our employee surveys, and we think those words truly describe the attributes of our team. We continually strive to provide an exceptional environment that fosters our purpose of “enriching people’s passions.” We are honored to be repeatedly recognized through numerous awards that include Top Workplace USA 2021 and 2022; Denver Post Top Workplace 2018 – 2022; Denver Business Journal Best Place to Work 2019 – 2022, Zweig Group Top Firm to Work For 2020 – 2022, and Zweig Group Hot Firm 2021.
We offer flexible work hours, a friendly and family-focused work environment, exciting projects, excellent compensation including cash bonuses, education assistance, and a complete package of benefits. We also believe in giving back to our community through numerous outreach events and volunteer activities.
- Responsible for assisting the Party Chief and training on a daily basis in collecting field data for reestablishing, evaluating, or designing property boundaries for roads, pipelines, facility sites, subdivisions, and other right of ways and easements by visibly marking location boundaries.
- Responsible for assisting Party Chief with all field operations.
- Responsible for equipment maintenance and batteries being charged on a daily basis.
- Responsible for keeping survey truck well stocked with survey supplies, clean and orderly.
- Assists Party Chief in reviewing survey computations to determine the accuracy of the data.
- Assists Party Chief in staking projects for construction.
- Trains with Party Chief to understand and use engineering plans.
- Proficient in understanding and complying with required safety procedures and practices; works in a safe manner and complies with all safety regulations.
- Ability to travel for short periods of time.
- Supervisory Responsibilities: May mentor and train more junior-level Survey staff.
- A minimum of high school education or GED is required.
- 1 to 2 years of experience is preferred but not required.
- Field experience is a plus.
- Must possess and maintain a current driver's license in good standing.
- Ability and interest in training in the use of land surveying equipment and practices.
- Ability and aptitude in training in the basic understanding of the principles and practices of surveying.
- Ability and interest in training in reading plans and understanding boundaries and topography.
- Communicates in a timely and effective manner within the team and with other disciplines working on the project.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and projects.
- A disciplined, thoughtful performer within a team environment.
- Conducts oneself consistently in a positive and professional manner.
- Ability to multitask and establish priorities.
- Ability to maintain a high-performance level in a fast-paced, accountable environment.
- Able to lift and carry 50 pounds.
- Ability to take a pre-employment and on-going drug screen.
Salary: The estimated starting salary pay range for this role is $20-$28.
Health & Wellness
- Health Insurance – We offer comprehensive healthcare benefits for individuals and families through Cigna Health Insurance, with the choice of two plan options.
- Dental Insurance – We cover 100% of the monthly dental insurance premium for a staff member and 50% of the premium for their family.
- Vision Insurance – We cover 100% of the monthly vision insurance premium for a staff member (family members can be added on for dollars a month).
- Hearing Aids are covered at deductible/co-insurance for in-network plans.
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement – Galloway-supported assistance in offsetting costs of high-deductible healthcare plan option.
- Short and Long-Term Disability – We cover 100% of the long-term and short-term disability premium.
- Life Insurance – We cover 100% of the premium for a life insurance policy that is equal to the annual salary.
- Employee Assistance Program – Confidential guidance and resources for employees and immediate family members. Galloway covers 100% at no charge for the employee.
- ThrivePass Wellness Savings Account – Company-provided funds can be used for a wide variety of personal health and fitness-related reimbursements.
- Flex Spending Account.
- This role is eligible for “pay for performance” bonuses beyond base pay.
- 401(K) Plan – Additionally, we contribute a profit-sharing bonus to each individual’s plan, based on total compensation.
- Tuition Assistance.
- Flexible Work Schedule During Core Hours – Includes the opportunity to flex extra hours worked.
- Generous Paid Time Off.
- 8 Paid Holidays Per Year.
- 8 Paid Volunteer Hours Every Year.
- Identity Theft Protection – We cover 100% of the monthly premium for the employee and family plans can be added for dollars a month.
- Anniversary Bonus Program Starts at 5 Years.
- Relocation assistance.
Growth & Mentorship
- Structured Mentorship Program.
- Annual Growth/Performance Reviews.
- Diversity Groups – Check out the “About” section on our website to learn more about our diversity initiatives!
Galloway & Company, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.