At Fresno First Bank, we truly believe that our people are our greatest asset – and we treat them as such. We offer exciting and interesting opportunities for dedicated, hard-working professionals. If you share our values and passion for providing clients with opportunities to achieve their aspirations and personal success.
Teamwork: We all pitch in to provide the high caliber service our customers deserve. We have to trust and rely on each other to execute our work with purpose and efficiency – however difficult the task might be. We are constantly thinking about the next step and the next opportunity.
Relationships: Building mutually beneficial relationships is crucial to the long-term success of our organization. By immersing ourselves in the business ventures we empower, we come to understand our customers as people with real human needs rather than just numbers.
Authentic: We say what we mean, and we mean what we say. Internally that means holding each other accountable and owning up to mistakes. It also means being straight forward with customers.
Commitment: Our pride of ownership is strong. Every day, we bring our best in order to support our customers and represent the bank.
Employment with Fresno First Bank will allow you to earn competitively, grow professionally and enjoy a collaborative and compassionate culture that rewards good ideas, good work, and initiative.
The IT Support Specialist is responsible to support all electronic systems including databases, software, operating systems, personal computing devices, and business equipment used by Fresno First Bank. This position is responsible to be the technical resource and liaison for software and technology vendors and to ensure systems are working as intended and expected. The IT Support Specialist will handle escalation when Tier 1 support or external vendor does not resolve issues in a timely and satisfactory manner. This position reports to and priorities are directed by the IT Manager. Duties will also include IT asset management, deployment, physical and logical security, and secure technology disposal.
- Laptop provisioning and support
- IT Onboarding for new hires
- Moving, change, setup computer desktop and laptop workstations.
- Troubleshoot software and hardware issues. Escalate any hardware or software issues to ensure rapid resolution.
- Complete system access requests and ensuring timely handling of the following processes: new hire on-boarding, employee off-boarding, role changes transfers, access remediation, and privileged access, group creation and group maintenance.
- Provide support to staff in the following areas: setup users as needed; implement and configure new systems; security testing; software installation; upgrade management and testing; install new features and products; coordinate and perform regular systems updates; install software releases; and resolve system issues.
- Supported systems include, but are not limited to; Office 365 applications, Active Directory, Microsoft Windows, Macintosh IOS, Mobile Management software, patch management software, anti-virus, laptop imaging, core and other banking applications, document imaging software, digital banking software and related third party platforms, accounting and lending application software, security software and compliance software.
- Act as the “remote hands” as needed by 3rd party IT Management vendor.
- Notify all staff or appropriate personnel of any software or application issues, changes, and maintenance windows.
- Monitor departmental requests and ensure completion within compliance of Bank Policy, Standards and Procedures.
- Analyze and manage access requests to various business systems and applications; creation, deletion, and modification of access within business roles and groups, as required.
- Update and resolve system requests/tickets ensuring timely resolution of issues as outlined by Operational Service Level Agreements.
- Conduct troubleshooting and problem-solving efforts by working with other departments, team members, and vendors in diagnosing and resolving user access and other system issues.
- Assist with unique/complex security access requests including internal and external audit and disaster recovery testing.
- Work closely with the IT Manager and actively seek technical feedback, advice and training from business and other resources related to assigned projects or support issues.
- Work as a liaison between Bank staff and the CSI core support, and BankOnIT technology teams.
- Serve as a subject matter expert and technical support resource for the current implementation and capabilities of Bank systems.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Participate in various bank and community functions and activities to promote the bank’s positive image.
- Ensure technical documentation is kept up to date.
- Assist in user training, communication, and developing FAQs to assist users in day-to-day systems operations.
- Ensure Active Directory, hardware, software is utilized in accordance with bank policies, regulatory and best practices to ensure security of systems is appropriate to safeguard Bank and customer confidential data.
- Track and respond to Managed Security alerts.
- 3 years related work experience. Combination of work experience and technical certifications may qualify the candidate without a bachelor's degree.
- Proficient in PC software and hardware system support, peripherals, Internet, cyber security, and network technology.
- Microsoft solutions including – Azure Active Directory, Windows Server, Exchange, Windows PC OS, O365, Teams, and Microsoft Office.
- Security technologies including – Web filtering, Email Spam and Malware Filtering, Multi-factor authentication, VPN, and anti-virus.
- Laptop imaging solutions
- Corporate Networking technologies including – TCPIP, Ethernet, meshed WIFI, routing, and switching.
- Desire and ability to deliver exceptional customer service to end users.
- Detail-oriented and logical critical thinking with strong analytical skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent Critical Thinking and Troubleshooting skills
- Experience in systems analysis and project management.
- Advanced aptitude for working with applications/systems to undertake analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of staff issues, which may range from straightforward to more complicated technical issues.
- Must possess aptitude and desire to independently learn, research solutions, and solve business problems with technology.
Desired Training, Certifications or Equivalent Experience
- CompTIA A+ or Network+
- Microsoft 365, Windows PC and Server, Azure