To provide confidential, accurate, and timely support to the Staff Development Department. To ensure communication and documentation is handled in a professional and confidential manner. Provide training, support, and Mentorship to current employees, as necessary.
Responsible to: Assistant Director of Staff Development
· High School diploma required, Associate’s Degree preferred.
· One year of experience in Direct Support/OPWDD preferred.
· One year of Staff Development/Training experience preferred.
· Ability to organize and prioritize work; uses time efficiently.
· Ability to work independently.
· Ability to maintain confidentiality.
· Experience with Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, Outlook); proficiency in typing, Word and Excel required.
· Adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands, and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
· Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in oral and written form. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent organizational, time management, and interpersonal skills, as well as attention to detail.
· Adherence to Agency policies including Attendance Policy.
· Valid NYS Driver’s License acceptable to Agency insurance standards
· Sitting for extended periods of time.
· Use of computers and/or writing for extended periods of time.
· Exposure to office equipment/chemicals.
· Bending, reaching, pulling, and pushing in the course of filing and miscellaneous clerical work.
· Speaks clearly and remains calm in stressful or demanding situations.
· Provide training and support to all employees regarding Training profiles, certificates, GER’s, T-log’s, MAR’s, Behavioral tracking, and other electronic record components.
· In collaboration with the Assistant Director of Staff development, provide training and mentorship to staff as requested/required.
· Support the Assistant Director of Staff Development and the Director of Workforce Development and Culture with any and all tasks, projects, initiatives, etc.
· Maintain Training records and create and send out Master Training Reports as needed; maintain communication with staff and management to ensure attendance.
· Responsible data entry related to the electronic record systems, including updating employee information from “Notify the World” emails.
· Coordinate with the Residential, Training, Clinical and QA departments to gather relevant and necessary information for state internal and external reviews.
· Responsible for ordering and picking up items for New Hire classes, including lunches.
· To cover front desk receptionist duties as needed/requested.
· Any and all other related duties as requested/required by supervisor(s).