Our ideal candidate is someone who is excited to become a part of an awesome, fast-growing team and must display these three top (required) skills:
1. Detail Oriented
2. Problem Solver
3. Ability to Multi-task
General Position Summary:
The Credit Card Fraud Specialist will monitor a wide variety of reports to mitigate risk/fraud and take actions on accounts; take incoming calls for lost/stolen/NRI/fraudulent applications and accounts; process other duties as required within the department. The hours of the position are between mainly 7:00am-5:00pm, Monday through Friday.
• Medical, FSA & HSA, Dental, Vision + More!
• 401k - 100% vested once you start contributing. Generous company match!
• Regular employee health, wellness & engagement activities!
• Pet Insurance, because fur babies are important to us too!
As one of the pre-eminent Lending as a Service (LaaS) companies, Vervent sets the global standard for outperformance by
delivering superior expertise, future-built technology, and meaningful services. We support our industry-leading partners with primary strategic services including Loan & Lease Servicing, Call Center Services, Backup Servicing/Capital Markets Support, Credit Card Servicing, and Card Marketing & Customer Acquisition. Vervent empowers companies to accelerate business, drive compliance, and maximize service.
If you’re interested in reviewing the full job description, continue reading below…
- Maintain accuracy and efficiency according to established departmental standards;
- Review security reports for potential losses on accounts;
- Review reports for reopening/reinstatement of accounts;
- Review accounts for suspicious activity;
- Research claims of unauthorized transactions per Regulation Z guidelines;
- Process Billing Disputes in accordance with MasterCard and Visa Regulations;
- Review returned checks for potential blocks on accounts;
- Research and respond to correspondence from external sources;
- Take incoming calls for lost/stolen/NRI/fraudulent applications/accounts;
- Consumer Dispute Forms;
- Process account closures;
- Recommend improvements, enhancements, and changes to current policies and procedures to ensure effectiveness within the department;
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures as stated within the company handbook;
- Perform additional duties as required.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Maintain acceptable attendance standards
- Minimum of two years of credit card experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Flexibility to adapt to changing environments
- Excellent decision making and problem solving skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism
- Word and Excel proficiency necessary
- Exceptional attention to detail
The work is of an intellectual nature. While performing the functions of this job, the employee is required to stand and sit for prolonged periods. Specific vision abilities required include close and medium distance vision and the ability to adjust focus. Must be able to hear normal sounds, distinguish sound as voice and communicate through human speech. This position requires the ability to operate a keyboard, computer mouse, telephone, fax, copier, writing tools, and other standard office equipment. On an occasion, an employee will be asked to lift items weighing up to 35 lbs.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.