Do you dare to make a difference? Are you looking to join a company that prioritizes patient-centered care and high-quality outcomes? H2 Health is a company poised to establish itself as one of America’s most trusted and reliable outpatient rehabilitation providers. Come join the place where our patients and clinicians love to be!
H2 Health is looking for a part-time Patient Coordinator to float between our H2 Health outpatient clinics located in Wytheville Damascus, Chilhowie, Rural Retreat, Bland, Hillsville, VA.
As the Patient Coordinator, you are directly responsible for scheduling visits and communicating with staff, patients, physicians, etc., to maintain proper care coordination and continuity of care. You will assist our scheduling team in ensuring that patients' health care benefits will cover required procedures or the patient meets self-pay criteria. You will update patient charts and monitor them for accuracy. You will be the point of contact for referring physicians' offices and insurance companies to verify and approve procedures.
Education: High School Diploma preferred.
Experience: Our ideal candidate will have strong customer service skills, computer (good knowledge of Microsoft Office platform), and phone and communication skills. Experience as a rehab tech, working in a medical office, medical terminology, and/or ICD 10 experience is a plus!
- Strong customer services skills and time management
- Strong oral & written communication
- Computer knowledge
- Must pass required background checks
Facility Hours: Monday to Friday 8 AM to 6 PM
Job Type: Part-time (about 24 hours per week, but some weeks could have up to 40 hours)
We offer competitive wages, a robust incentive compensation program, and a comprehensive benefits package to full-time employees (35+ hours per week) which includes:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance options
- Flex Spending Account and Healthcare Savings Account (with select plans)
- Generous PTO and Paid Holidays
- Student Loan Reimbursement Program
- Unlimited continuing education courses through Medbridge
- Quarterly Bonuses and Incentives
- Mileage Reimbursement when traveling to more than one location in a day
- Employee Assistant Program (EAP)
- Additional Health & Wellness Benefits
- Company-paid Life & AD&D insurance
- Voluntary Term Life, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
Beyond the pay and benefits, why should you join the H2 Health team?
- A company that is invested in servicing the community and committed to the environment
- A diverse and compassionate workspace for all employees, patients, and clients
- Opportunities for relocation and travel across our multi-state clinics
- A dynamic interdisciplinary team approach to provide the best therapy opportunities for patients
- A company that offers leadership development and advancement opportunities
- A variety of mentorship programs that include Clinical Mentor, CFY Supervisor, Clinical Instructor, and Master Clinician
H2 Health is always accepting applications from highly motivated health professionals looking to make a difference in their communities by providing premier health and rehabilitation services. Full-time, part-time, or PRN candidates and referrals of your colleagues are always welcome!
Equal Opportunity Employer
H2 Health is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, and we are proud to be an equal-opportunity and affirmative-action employer. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Background checks and references are required for employment.