This position is responsible for performing a variety of confidential functions assisting in the daily functions of the Human Resource department including creating reports and responding to inquiries for assistance, hiring process, payroll entry, benefits explanation and document completion, ensure all new employee documents are collected and filed appropriately. This position is also responsible for regulatory compliance, and personnel policies adherence
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
· At least two (2) years’ experience in business front office, HR department or other office experience.
· Payroll, AP/AR and HR experience preferred.
OTHER REQUIREMENTS OF THIS POSITION
- Maintains confidentiality in all matters.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organization’s HRIS and talent management systems.