Welcome to Weavers Way!
Weavers Way is a not-for-profit organization that’s doing things differently to support our local community. As a member-owned co-op, we don’t exist just to make money. Weavers Way operates on a triple bottom line philosophy known as People-Planet-Profit - which means every action we take, we strive to benefit people (our community, employees, and local vendors), planet (we strive to be one of the most sustainable places around!), and profit (so we can support our team members and operate as a business). By joining us, you’re helping us fulfill our mission of keeping dollars in our local community, supporting over 300 local food vendors, and being a part of strengthening and enriching the people and planet around us.
If you have an enthusiasm for food, sustainability, or community support, we’d love to have you join the team. Weavers Way offers a variety of benefits, including very affordable medical, dental, and vision plans, a 401k with match, an employee discount, paid vacation and sick time, company-provided disability and life insurance, and more.
Join us as a full-time Grocery Clerk at our Ambler store!
If you are experienced in customer service/retail, then this could be the right fit for you! We are looking for someone that has full flexibility in their schedule. Weekend and night availability is required as we are open seven days a week.
- Ask customers about their needs and help them in making purchases.
- Escort customers to the appropriate aisle or shelve in order to assist with purchasing decisions.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Ensure the store is clean, safe and in order.
- Stock and replace products to avoid any damages.
- Keep shelves fully stocked with fresh products.
- Prepare store displays and ensure that products are accurately labeled.
- Order out of stock products.
- Process customer orders and payments.
- Discard expired items and place near expiry items on special promotions.
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification required.
- Proven customer service or retail experience is a plus.
- Great attention to detail.
- Good communication and people skills.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Standing for extended periods of time, receiving orders, stocking and facing products, and the ability to adapt to change quickly and multitask.
- Receiving products
- Customer service is of the utmost priority, those with patience and the ability to make it right will succeed best in this role.