Vanguard Software is an established software firm experiencing explosive growth. We work with large Fortune 500 companies, producing software that drives their forecasting and analytics. We are looking for experienced (2+ years) Inside Sales Representatives who want to jump in head first and grow along with us.
Primary Responsibilities of Inside Sales Representative:
- Outbound lead generation of Integrated Business Forecasting and Supply Chain Planning solution
- Inbound lead qualification and management (until qualified and demo booked or transitioned to AE)
- Understand needs, expectations, and business problems of potential customers
- Support the Account Executive with telemarketing campaigns
- Demonstrate the value proposition of Vanguard Software and align offerings with customer-specific business issues
- Achieve and surpass daily performance metrics
- Operate CRM (Salesforce.com) systems and ensure up-to-date and accurate information is entered daily
Secondary Responsibilities of Inside Sales Representative:
- Establish friendly relations with prospects and customers
- Manage a database of prospects and contact them regularly
- Record details of every prospect communication in CRM
Skills Required for Inside Sales Representative:
- Proficient in CRM software and other common business applications such as Power Point, MS Word, Outlook and MS Excel
- Strong phone skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with high level of confidence
- Creative thinker who can resole critical problems
- Solid organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to multitask and handle conflicts in the business
- Target-driven and teamwork oriented
- Ability to work independently as well as flourish with coaching
- Two or more years in an inside sales or telemarketing role (SDR)
- Preferred experience with supply chain solutions
- Preferred experience with software sales
- Desired experience with either supply chain, financial performance management, or demand planning
- Degree in Business Administration preferred but not required
- Career: Competitive pay, growth opportunities, 401k with company match
- Work-life balance: Comprehensive employer-sponsored health coverage plans, paid time off, casual dress attire, some flexibility in your work arrangements over time (depending on department and responsibilities), brand new state-of-the-art office (Dec 2019)
- Freebies: Wide coffee selection, stocked breakroom, regular treats and celebrations
- Culture and Values: We foster a positive, open, and supportive team environment.
To empower companies to make strategic planning decisions that improve business outcomes.
We play as a team.
We are ambitious and think big.
We strive to make customers happy.
We build with simplicity not complexity.
Vanguard Software is on a significant growth trajectory with a solid track record to back it up. We have been doing business for 20+ years, but we still have the flexibility of a startup. This ensures opportunity to learn a wide range of skills from business leaders and industry experts.
Vanguard Software is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. You must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship. We invite you to talk with us about our solid work culture and benefits!
Resume & Cover Letter
Interested candidates please supply a resume and cover letter.