SECO is an award-winning high volume freight consolidator, distributor, transportation management and collaborative logistics provider. We support the needs of retailers ranging in size and complexity from regional providers to some of the nation’s most respected brands.
Our Mission is to building lasting relationships with customers, carriers, and partners on a foundation of honesty and integrity.
Headquartered in Ellendwood, GA, SECO takes pride in making sure our employees are our #1 priority. At SECO, employees are our primary assets and we continuously look for candidates who possess the following:
2. Adaptable to change
3. Passionate about their work
4. Goes above and beyond daily goals
5. Committed to the success of the company
Do you fit the bill? Will you join us?
Rate of Pay:
• Full Time - $20/hr
• Part Time - $18/hr
**This position pays an additional $2/hr premium rate**
• 100% employer paid medical coverage for employee only
• Dental & Vision Coverage
• $3000.00 employer contribution HRA Program
• An Excellent PTO Program including additional personal days to promote mental health
• Paid Holidays including a “floating holiday” to cover birthdays or any day at the choice of the employee
• 401k match program up to 5% employer contribution
• Mid-Year & Annual Bonuses
• Short/Long-Term Disability
• Basic Life Insurance Coverage
• Monthly lunches
• Numerous Employee Appreciation Events
• Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced environment
***A successful passing of a drug screen, physical exam and background check is required for employment at SECO.
***SECO proudly participates in E-Verify for all new hires.
1. Responsible for the movement and spotting of trailers to facilitate the needs of the warehouse in sorting and processing material for shipment
2. Communicate with the Inbound and Outbound Lead’s on trailer move prioritization
3. Documents and performs trailer moves on both the Inbound and Outbound operations.
4. Performs yard checks throughout the day for Inbound and Outbound
5. Operate yard truck in a safe manner
6. Drive and operate vehicle under 15 mph in and around facility
7. Must function and interact daily with facility personnel and comply with facility safety requirements.
8. Responsible for insuring seals are on applicable trailers
9. Tracks trailer inspections
10. Assist customer’s carriers with instruction and direction while on the yard.
11. Maintains the cleanliness of grounds
12. Verifies and/or reports damages
13. Other duties as required and assigned
1. Safe truck and trailer operating skills are required
2. Experience with backing 53-foot trailers
3. A current Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL) is preferred; however, verifiable experience will be considered.
Minimum 1-year related experience and/or training