Choisys is a proud Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and a SBA certified 8(a) Business Development Program participant. We deliver Higher Value through customer-centric solutions that drive innovation and adapt to evolving mission requirements – with well documented success on numerous programs within the Civilian, Defense, and Intelligence communities. We are experts in IT Service Delivery processes and industry best practices, continuously integrating the framework of our ISO 9001, 20000, and 27001 certifications to achieve service excellence. Choisys combines empirical methodologies and lessons learned with leading-edge solutions to solve complex problems, provide ongoing support, and deliver quantifiable benefits. Our mission focus areas include, but are not limited to, PMO Support, Health IT, Education + Learning, Infrastructure Management, and Cyber Security.
Choisys Technology, Inc. is seeking a SharePoint Web Manager with solid communication skills who will work with content producers and product developers to design, develop, produce and sustain the content for the customer organization’s websites. Must be highly creative and have solid design skills. This position requires an Active Secret DoD Security Clearance.
• Experience with website design, development, testing, management and support of end-to-end SharePoint solutions using repeatable methodologies
• Knowledge of SP2010/SP2013 Forms, Libraries, List, Sites and Workflows
• Knowledge of SP Designer 2010/2013 and customizing SharePoint 2010 and 2013
• Graphic design experience using Photoshop and Dreamweaver
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in working on SharePoint Environments
• SharePoint 2010/2013 deployment, configuration, and administration
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology is preferred
• CompTIA Security + CE certification is required
• Windows or SharePoint computing environment (CE) certification within 6 months of starting
• An Active Secret DoD Security Clearance
• Collaborate with Tech Writers, Product Developers and the user community to implement changes to design, layout, navigation and functionality to continually improve usability and accessibility
• Utilize in-depth understanding of the capabilities of SharePoint (Including SharePoint templates, web parts development and custom workflow) to integrate enterprise-wide SharePoint solutions within a dynamic customer environment
• Collaborate with business users on SharePoint Projects which may include a combination of requirements gathering, use case development and analysis, solution design, and project management.
• Work with, and potentially lead the efforts of, other SharePoint Admins, developers, and contractors for project implementations and day-to-day support and administration requests.
• Assist the business users with their SharePoint sites and site collections, answering questions, training the business Admins, suggesting improvements to their process or methodology, etc.
• General troubleshooting of problems experienced by SharePoint users, and collaborative participation with the SharePoint engineers to resolve problems with the platform.
• Perform duties and responsibilities specific to department functions & activities.
• Performs other duties and responsibilities as required or assigned by supervisor
• Support Program Management in Quality Control Reporting and Quality Control Planning documentation
• Create a uniform style and language documentation
• Deliver quality material under tight deadlines
Choisys Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status. The candidate must have the ability to sit for long periods of time, ability to discern colors, ability to read and monitor a computer screen for an extended period, 100% requirement to work on site.