This position will be a full-time in office position.
Who We Are
Here at Interplan, our vision is to create space that celebrates Humanity.
We are on a Mission to be Present with our employees, partners, and clients so that we can deliver a relevant experience and quality drawings. To accomplish this mission, we provide Creativity, Clarity, and Consistency through single-sourced architecture, engineering, and permitting services. How we interact as a team matters, the services that we provide and the way we provide them matters. This is why we were just named as a Top 2022 Architecture and Engineering firm by the Commercial Construction and Renovation Magazine!
We recognize that the more we develop and empower our team, the better we deliver the best possible experience to our clients. And that just makes work feel a little more fun and rewarding for everyone.
It’s our mission to bring the human element to everything we do. We continually cultivate a culture where our clients and employees feel that we care for them, their careers, and their projects and that we will do everything in our power to help them succeed with joy!
What We’re Hiring For
Interplan is a commercial architectural & engineering firm founded 50 years ago, specializing in restaurant and retail design work with large nationwide clients. The company has offices in Chicago, Fort Worth, and Orlando. Our Orlando office is growing and we are looking for an Civil Engineering CAD Drafter to join the team! Some of the duties of this position include:
- Proficient in AutoCAD (Civil 3D a plus)
- Able to produce Civil Construction Drawings using AutoCAD
- Insuring that Interplan CAD standards and conventions are incorporated into the drawings
- Checking completed work against markups prior to finalizing
- Preparing plans and details from sketches/convert mark-ups to finished drawings.
- Plot drawings to the appropriate scale
- Basic level of competency with email etiquette
- Provide assistance as needed by Project Designers & Managers
- Able to produce high-quality work at a fast pace and meet fixed deadlines
- Detail oriented with good communication skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Other duties as assigned.
We are looking for someone to grow with the company and have a path of development to support all candidates.
Qualifications & Prior Experience
- High school diploma or GED and one of the following: at least two (2) years’ experience in a civil engineering office, possess a construction drafting degree, or be currently enrolled in a related technical program.
- A proficiency in AutoCAD, and a working understanding of CAD standards and conventions is required
- MS Office software knowledge and keyboarding skills are required
Compensation & Benefits
- Open and collaborative work environment
- Continuing Education and Professional Development
- Lunch & Learn Seminars
- Active employee lead activities committee
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability and employer paid Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Flex Spending and Dependent Care Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health and Wellness Program
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401k with Employer Match, Financial Advisor for employees on ongoing Financial Wellness Education
- Performance based Bonus Program