Tea Forté, a fast-growing tea and coffee company headquartered in Maynard, MA. As our company continues to rapidly scale, we are creating new organizational capabilities including Revenue Growth Management. As the Revenue Growth Manager, you will be responsible for Pack Price Architecture strategy in both Wholesale and Ecommerce channels. By understanding our consumer needs and the various selling channel requirements, using your revenue management expertise, you will create our commercial pricing strategy to maximize revenue growth and profitability impact. This also includes developing promotion depth and breadth guidance for our products. The Revenue Growth Manager reports directly into our CFO, and has regular interaction with associates in Finance, Wholesale Sales, Ecommerce, and Marketing.
· Develops pricing management strategy, including defining, developing and implementing pricing guidelines for individual SKUs, bundles, and promotional items.
· Leads pricing projects from analysis to implementation, makes recommendations to maximize profitability and, once agreed, ensures that these are executed.
· Works with e-comm analytics team members to test and learn into most effective pricing outcomes.
· Coordinates market pricing implementation, including monitoring and measuring outcomes to agreed strategies.
· Leads the development of policies, tools, best practices, and materials to enhance pricing capability of sales and marketing teams.
· Experience in Consumer Products
· Proven RGM understanding with 5+ years solid experience in Finance and or Ecomm/Sales with experience managing P/L levers.
· Highly developed strategic thinking and business skills
· Excellent analytical skills and ability to translate analytical findings into actionable solutions and processes
· Ability to make complex business concepts understandable and compelling
· Ability to collaborate and function effectively in a team environment
· Strong verbal and written communication skills to effectively interact with all levels of management
· Strong influencing skills
· Results-oriented with the ability to initiate and lead projects to completion
· MBA Preferred