As a Project Manager Coordinator, the candidate will be an integral part of our organization by supporting and working alongside the Project Management team, while learning the project management process.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Coordinate with project manager on installation activities, material procurement, labor, equipment needs and job information
- Contact General Contractors for updated production schedule.
- Communicate with manufacturers to check product availability and coordinate delivery to the job site to meet pre-determined schedules. Including specific delivery requirements at the jobsite
- Communicate with Subcontractors on installation scheduling
- Assist in creating weekly work orders for subcontractors
- Support PM by verifying work on sub-contractor pay applications and input for payment to subcontractor
- Assist in following up on contract change orders and/or product changes
- Other duties and special projects as assigned
- Help monitor project budget and job costs
- Assist in creating and maintaining project documentation and reports
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES This position carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with company guidelines, policies and procedures, and applicable laws. Supervisory responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to manage time well, prioritize effectively, and handle multiple deadlines
- Strong customer service and teamwork skills
- Adaptability to new software
- Strong competence in written and verbal communications
- Ability to build and maintain good relationships
- Flooring experience a plus
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 programs (Excel, Word, Teams)
- Positive team player
PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to sit at computer monitor for long periods throughout the day.
- Must possess the ability to stand for long periods of time; to reach with hands and arms; to move among and between offices; to handle mail and documents; to sit, stoop, kneel and crouch; to lift and move up to 10 pounds; to see well enough to discern differences in quality of documents and files.
WORK ENVIRONMENT The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- General working conditions
- Office environment
- May have to meet tight deadlines
- Health Insurance (Medical, Prescription, Dental, and Vision)
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays and Time Off
- 401(k) Plan with company matching
Artisan Design Group is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees. It is the policy of Artisan Design Group to apply recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, and professional development practices without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or certain classifications based on genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.