Yellow Ambulance is looking for a full-time operations scheduler. The Operations Scheduler will oversee all functions for scheduling of divisional employees, keeps track of attendance points, is responsible for filling open shifts, responding to employee requests, emails, etc in a timely fashion. Updates EMS manager daily, keeps track of part-time employee hours, verifies and approves time off requests and communicates schedule related matters to their direct report and to affected employees.
- Approves vacation and holiday requests in EMS Manager.
- Maintains schedule for all EMTs, Paramedics, Wheelchair Drivers, Communication Specialists and for special events at least fourteen days in advance.
- Maintains attendance records (points) and advises supervisors of needed disciplinary action per policy.
- Maintains required files on all employees as instructed.
- May act as liaison to Corporate for purposes of coordinating leaves and benefits elections.
- Distributes communications via EMS Manager as needed.
- Communicates staffing needs/gaps to management team.
- May generate reports from CAD on run volume, on-time performance, etc.
- Various office duties including copying, filing, faxing