*Must be able to read, write, and speak Spanish fluently.
The primary responsibilities for this position is handling first level support in Tier 1 team. Respond, troubleshoot and generate and update service ticket for BCS clients. The technology includes but not limited to enterprise Voice, Data, Video, Wireless, Cloud, and Security.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- IT support relating to desktop technical issues involving Microsoft’s core business applications, operating systems for PC (Windows 7 and higher) and MAC (OS X), and peripherals
- Responsible for technical break/fix support for all ITS systems currently deployed in production
- Interface and maintain effective communication with business users and other ITS team members when analyzing, updating and resolving tickets
- Identify proactive ways to reduce the number of issues and support calls in the environment (reduction in quality, interruption or failure of an ITS service)
- Author and maintain technical documentation on system support models, common issues and solutions, as well as self-service documentation for end users to reference in the IT User Knowledge Base
- Responsible for administration, maintenance and second level support of back-end global ITS systems
- Build new systems according to established ITS standards for our hardware and software applications, as needed
- Research and recommend innovative and automated approaches for system administration tasks
- Participate in BCS Projects to ensure complete understanding of new and upgraded systems
- Identification of opportunities for continuous improvement (upgrades, security and update patches, etc.) of systems in production
- Communication with customers as required: keeping them informed properly in ConnectWise of incident or request progress and notifying them of impending changes base on client’s SLA
- Create new tickets on ConnectWise: To obtain and evaluate all relevant information for service issues and request, according to procedures.
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service skills in order to exceed customers’ expectations and to minimize escalations by taking ownership of customer reported issues.
- Escalate client support tickets to appropriate resource following the escalation process and procedures
- Ability to adhere to schedule
- Improve customer service, perception, and satisfaction
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively
- Work with the Client Support Analyst and Team Lead to ensure requests are routed to the proper resource in order to be resolved quickly and efficiently
- Data entry may be required for new and active clients on ConnectWise
- Responsible for entering time and all work with proper updates in ConnectWise as it occurs
- Understand processes in ConnectWise
- Continually advancing your knowledge base through certification courses. Refer to Employee Handbook for reimbursement policy.