Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
1. General office duties, including but not limited to: answering phones, e-mail correspondence, filing, preparing documents, etc.
2. Providing exhibitor services as needed both in the office and at service desks. This includes the following:
- Assisting exhibitors and answering their questions via phone, email or in person at the service desk.
- Entering, processing payments for & filing exhibitor pre-orders received via, phone, fax or e-mail.
- Working Service Desks for events. This includes assisting customers, entering and processing payments for onsite orders as well as directing exhibitors to their booth and answering any other questions they may have. The service desk will also involve communicating with clients and coordinating client needs to the event coordinator and other departments as needed.
- ES Rep. will also be responsible for communicating exhibitor needs to Lexpo as well as other departments via radio, phone or printed work order.
- Exhibitor registration, and badge printing.
- Oversee the shipping/receiving/checking-in/processing of incoming and outgoing exhibitor freight shipments for events.
3. Communicates via the company’s multi line phone and 2-way radio systems.
4. Issues and processes exhibitor contracts and information for the annual KY Sport, Boat and Recreation Show. This includes preparing and e-mailing out contracts and information packets, processing payments, recording payments and communicating exhibitor information to the clients and accounting.
Training: Must have the ability to operate standard office equipment and have good computer and customer service skills. Must also be willing and able to learn new computer programs as needed.
Working Conditions: Working is performed both in an enclosed office environment as well as off-site. Off-site work may include working both inside an enclosed building structure as well as occasional outside exposure to the elements.
Pay: $13.00-$15.00 per hour
Work Hours – (20-25hrs per week – Additional shifts may be available depending on building events.) Flexible Hours during the week. Most workdays would occur between 9am-5pm Monday-Friday. Some events may require additional hours outside normal business hours.