Dyehard Fan Supply, a portfolio company of Teall Capital Partners, is reimagining the game-day and e-commerce merchandise business by specializing in providing boutique retail merchandise at sporting and entertainment events, as well as online for its clients. Dyehard proudly serves more than 35 partners and is growing rapidly from a combination of recent acquisitions as well as organically through our stellar reputation.
Here at Dyehard, we are looking for innovative self-starters who want to be a part of an organization that is helping reshape the merchandise fan experience across the nation. If you have a passion for sports, entertainment, fashion, merchandise and for providing EXCEPTIONAL customer experiences, we want to hear from you.
Our best asset is our people. We invest in our people and expect them to invest in us. We hire people who understand what it means to serve a client. We believe in doing the right thing, the right way at the right time and exceeding our clients’ expectations, and our clients to think of us as partners, not vendors. We help them innovate and become better every day. We have a wide range of clients and we run at quite a fast pace during the sports season to not just keep up, but to stay ahead. If you like the excitement of a fast paced, fun environment, you have found the right place!
The Inventory Coordinator is responsible for managing the flow of inventory between Dyehard’s main distribution center in Winston-Salem, NC and all of the in-venue, brick and mortar, and at event retail locations across the country. This role will have a high level of collaboration between the Planning, Merchandise, Retail Operations and Warehouse departments. This position reports to the Senior Planner.
- Coordinate cross-functionally with the merch, planning, warehouse and retail operations departments to ensure timely and accurate transfers of inventory between to the retail locations.
- Oversee the flow of transfers of inventory within the ERP system, with a high degree of accuracy, to ensure the data is as accurate as possible. Follow up on transfer requests, transfers, and receipts in SAP.
- Own the transfer process, develop standard operating procedures across all departments in the organization, and train stakeholders and new employees on SOP’s.
- Work closely with the merch department to ensure split sales channels orders are entered properly into SAP with the appropriate transfer requests.
- Work closely with the Warehouse Manager to develop and maintain a transfer calendar based on projected on-site needs. Facilitate the flow of communication of upcoming deliveries, delays, etc. between all interested parties to allow for appropriate staffing on both ends of the delivery.
- Troubleshoot system variances related to inventory movement within the ERP including, but not limited to, partial receipts, missing transfers, unfilled transfer requests, etc. to ensure the highest degree of data accuracy as possible.
- Coordinate with the on-site general managers to help fill inventory needs from on-hand inventory while paying close attention to e-commerce needs. Be able to give realistic expectations to the general managers while also keeping the Senior Planner and Merch teams informed of potential product gaps.
- Track inventory levels at a location based-level and create and manage demand planning in accordance with athletics schedules.
- Work closely with the Senior Planner to improv metrics and reporting around inventory needs within all sales channels.
- Work closely with production department to determine best receiving and distribution practices around private label and drop ship.
- Assist in auditing product and inventory data in SAP, especially around warehouse locations.
- Assist in DC inventory counts as needed
- Assist in warehouse consolidation efforts
- Other projects as assigned.
- B.S. degree preferred
- 3+ years of experience in inventory management, warehousing, or merchandise
- Understanding of the flow of inventory between multiple warehouses.
- Knowledge of the retail cycle and demand planning.
- Very strong attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization and with multiple physical locations.
- Previous ERP experience (SAP, Net Suite, Oracle, etc.) preferred.
- Intermediate Excel and Microsoft Office skills.
- Results and deadline-oriented, ability to prioritize and multitask
- Able to follow up and take a task from beginning to completion
- Thrives in a changing and dynamic environment, but able to work within developing processes and procedures.