Newly created REVELxp, a portfolio company of Teall Capital Partners, is revolutionizing the sports and entertainment industry by reimagining gameday and redefining non-gameday experiences. We are looking for innovative self-starters who want to be a part of an organization that is helping reshape fan experience across the nation. If you have a passion for hospitality, service and revenue generation where you can make an immediate impact, we want to hear from you.
REVELxp is the combination of the some of the biggest brands in sports and entertainment serving more than 50 partners, hosting a million fans and participating in thousands of events annually. Apply now to be a part of one of the fastest growing teams in sports.
Our best asset is our people. We invest in our people and expect them to invest in us. We hire people who understand what it means to serve a client. We believe in doing the right thing and exceeding our clients’ expectations. We are a family and we want our clients to think of us as partners, not vendors. We want to help them innovate and be better every day. Our clients are largely in college sports and we run at quite a pace during the season to not just keep up, but to stay ahead. If you like the excitement of a fast paced, fun environment, apply today. We promise you won’t be bored, but don’t think you’re going to actually sit and go to the game either. We are part of the magic behind the scenes that makes it all work.
REVELxp is currently looking for an experienced revenue-generating and operations individual. As the General Manager of the University of Oklahoma, Oklahoma State University, and Oklahoma City Rentals, you will be responsible for being the leader of a dedicated team with multiple business lines. This position will report directly to the VP of the Central Region. The ideal candidate will possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, the ability to gather and synthesize key information and the ability to work effectively with a variety of colleagues across multiple levels and geographies.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Primary duties to include, but not limited to the following:
- Develop full understanding of Teall portfolio companies and service offerings, and seek opportunities to leverage services
- Report and work closely with on-property and regional leadership on creation and execution of a business plan to lead office to overachievement of goals
- Conceptualize and execute on day-to-day sales strategies that deliver revenue targets and maximize profit margins
- Meet and exceed weekly/monthly/yearly activity and sales goals across multiple lines of business
- Develop and grow relationships with our partners and their accompanying fan communities (corporate partners, alumni associations, season ticket holders, community leaders, etc.) to generate new leads, referrals and sales channels
- Develop and grow relationships with potential guests/clients in multiple markets engaging in both corporate and individual sales
- Ability to develop and manage new marketing materials to grow the business
- Responsible to be on-site for all hosted events; focusing on building relationships, securing referrals and growing overall sales & renewals
- Leadership of all positions within office including roles focused on revenue, service and production
- Oversee recruitment, hiring, onboarding, training and development of each staff position within office
- Manage and improve current systems including but not limited to quality control, inventory oversight, process management, and P&L management across multiple partnerships and lines of business
- Serve as the main liaison with all applicable partners
- Collaborate with other Teall properties designees to maximize relational value with partners
WHAT MAKES YOU A GREAT CANDIDATE?
- 5+ years of revenue generation and management experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Prior experience in a revenue-generating role, specifically in ticketing, sponsorships, hospitality, event and/or premium sales
- Previous management or supervisory experience
- Knowledge of sports and the excitement surrounding in-person events is a plus
- Self-motivation that drives individual results while being a strong team player
- Possess a high energy, strong desire to achieve top results with a charismatic, positive “can-do” attitude
- Effectively communicate in verbal and written forms
- Ability to manage and coach various levels of team members
REVELxp is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. All candidates must be authorized to work in the United States and successfully pass a criminal background check.