We at Baden Sports believe that in Play, we find that rare convergence of body, mind and spirit. Play connects us to our family, our communities and our friends and in it, we find purpose and learn the meaning of sacrifice, teamwork and perseverance. We believe play is sacred and vital.
It is our Mission to create products and experiences that honor the importance of sports within individuals and communities; inspiring play in all that we do.
Our team thrives on this mission and pursues it through passion, creativity, and innovation.
We are a family owned and operated company located in Renton, Washington with a nearly 40-year history of building world-class sporting goods. Come join us as we continue to build the team of the future.
About this role: Custom Sales Representative
Baden is looking for the perfect person to interact and grow key business channels. This person has a basic understanding of team sports and thrives on helping bring their projects to fruition. This role will be mainly sales with administrative responsibilities and will also be required to juggle many projects at once. This person is a great communicator, extremely organized, possesses strong time management skills and embodies our “One Team Winning Together” philosophy in all that they do. This person has a college degree and is looking to join an exciting work environment!
- Be responsible for account management and growth in multiple areas; including our growing Camp and Club Volleyball channels
- Respond quickly and professionally to all customer inquiries
- Manage all details related to order processing including order entry, item set-up, artwork requests and tracking
- Coordinate with internal teams to ensure all orders ship accurately and on-time
- Maintain/update client contact database
- Develop new accounts within assigned territories/channels
- Actively participate in sales team meetings
- Attend and participate in required training
- Some travel may be required
- You thrive on being part of a team and working in a fast-paced business environment.
- You are detail and process oriented
- You adapt well and encourage positive change
- You handle confrontational situations effectively and respectfully
- You are motivated by purpose, punctual, and reliable with good time management skills
- You are collaborative and recognize that we win and lose as a team
- You are a problem solver and always look for a better way
- You are passionate about Baden’s vision, mission and values
Baden Sports offers a casual work atmosphere for passionate people. There is also health, dental, 401K matching, product discounts, batting cage, and an enthusiasm for being involved in sports in all forms.
- 1+ years Sales related work experience
- University/College degree
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) and strong communications skills
- A passion for and experience in American team sports is a big plus
- Proficient in standard business computer applications (e.g., MS Office, Teams, CRM, ERP systems)
- Must have strong creative thinking and analytical skills
- Ability to build positive working relationships across all levels of the organization
- Be Customer focused