Tennessee Orthopaedic Alliance is the largest orthopaedic surgery group in Nashville and Middle Tennessee. TOA concentrates on the diagnosis and treatment of disorders and injuries of the musculoskeletal system which allow our patients to live their best life. Ninety plus years later we are advancing the practice of orthopaedic surgery throughout the state.
There are a number of reasons why TOA is an employer of choice; here are a few of them:
- Stability- TOA has been in Middle Tennessee since 1926 and has expanded to nearly 20 locations!
- Impact- TOA’s team members use our careers – whether in our clinics or our business office – to make a positive difference in the community by building relationships and helping patients live their best life.
- Work Environment- The TOA team focuses on fostering an excellent working environment; one of positivity, collaboration, job satisfaction, and engagement.
- Total Rewards- TOA offers competitive salaries based on the current Middle Tennessee wage market, plus a comprehensive suite of benefits, including Medical, Dental, Paid Time Off, and more. Our 401(k) plan provides a company match, safe harbor match and profit sharing match to go along with your contributions.
An essential element in TOA's ability to provide exceptional patient care is our technology platform. From desktop support to our medical records platforms, technology plays a crucial role in TOA's success, and we are seeking an exceptional IT Technician to join our team. This role is part of a small but highly effective, collaborative, and engaged IT function. This position will become part of a regionalized IT support strategy across our organization.
- Test and Maintain Windows 10 corporate images for all PC Laptop and Desktop models.
- Maintain a detailed rollout plan for Windows 10 upgrade for all TOA computers.
- Assist end users with initial training on Windows 10 and M365 products.
- Meticulously document and maintain physical Inventory of all computers in the TOA enterprise.
- Master core TOA clinical and business software installation and troubleshooting.
- Meet and maintain TOA IT team's elevated integrity, reliability, and customer service levels.
- Develop, Test, and Maintain Windows Support and troubleshooting desktop, mobile device, printer, telephone, and other end-user hardware, and operating systems. Utilizing remote desktop products to support remotely where feasible, traveling to the site if necessary.
- Receive requests for assistance, installations, and general maintenance; logs and/or documents issues and their resolution and takes appropriate action to ensure a satisfactory response with acceptable time frames for the user community.
- Deploy end-user hardware equipment and peripherals.
- Develop, test, install and maintain standard software images for computer equipment.
- Develop and update detailed documentation on hardware and software configurations, deployment processes and problem resolutions.
- Assist with development of policies, procedures, and end-user training materials as required.
- Support policies and procedures to help ensure compliance with HIPAA and other regulatory requirements.
- Assist Network and Systems Engineers with infrastructure deployment and support, to include Patch Management.
- Other duties as assigned.
Technical skills and requirements:
- MCSE, CompTIA A+ and Network+ Certification desired.
- Associates Degree or equivalent experience required.
- 3 years progressive experience supporting Microsoft OS and Office Suite and Active Directory.
- Solid knowledge of desktop imaging, automated software distribution, and remote deployment
- Experience providing remote support utilizing RDP techniques.
- Experience successfully troubleshooting wireless, Citrix, and connectivity issues.
- Extensive experience supporting PC hardware.
- Previous work experience in a medical environment highly desirable.
- Must be willing to work after normal business hours to insure no interruptions in service.
- As travel to multiple offices is required, but have dependable transportation and a clear driving record.
- Strong analytical and documentation ability.
- Ability to approach process improvement positively.
- Ability to multi-task effectively.
- Excellent communications skills (i.e. ability to interact effectively with end users, management and co-workers)
- Strong sense of urgency and responsiveness to others while staying focused on the issues at hand.
- Be flexible and receptive to change.
- Team-oriented, Customer-focused, and Results-driven.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues effectively and methodically.
TOA is an equal opportunity employer. TOA conducts drug screens and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers