U.S. CAD is a full-service technology consulting firm for the AEC&O industry. We are a leading Autodesk value added reseller and the world’s largest Bluebeam value added reseller. We equip our clients with the software, hardware, training, BIM production, and consulting that they need to win more, produce more, and achieve more. From BIM software to 3D laser scanning, customers are able to address their specific needs with the guidance and expertise of the U.S. CAD team.
The Sales Development Representative - Bluebeam is responsible for following up on leads and prospecting to uncover new business, across all time zones, specifically in support of our Bluebeam business line. This job is assigned a sales quota and monthly call metrics are measured.
· 1-2 years previous experience and success in a sales development or business development role.
· Possess a strong understanding of business practices, how organizations in the AEC&O industries perform work, and how they deliver value to their customers.
· Strong understanding of customer motivations for the use of technology, and the likely business issues that relate to technology investments.
· Complete comfort and confidence in cold calling/prospecting.
· Familiarity with sales processes and selling methodologies.
· Familiarity with sales logging applications/CRM (i.e., NetSuite, Salesloft).
· Familiarity with prospecting tools such as LinkedIn, ZoomInfo, Dodge, etc.
· Ability to speak comfortably and effectively to large and small groups of people.
· Ability to adapt quickly and manage difficult situations, sometimes with little guidance.
· Ability to efficiently work from a home office environment.
· Strong work ethic: Team oriented, self-starter, high energy, and results oriented.
· Strong verbal and written skills and the ability to overcome technical and business objections.
· Represent U.S. CAD in a professional manner as the premier “Thought Leader” in the AEC&O community.
· Spending approximately 90% of time capturing and growing new customers in the territory (at least initially).
· Assist with closing U.S. CAD business through the follow up and activities that help to increase revenue such as, establishing pipeline cadence calls with partner sales reps, researching competitive solutions, and other duties that seek to meet U.S. CAD Revenue goals or strengthen relationships with strategic partners.
· Proactively pursue and develop new sales opportunities related to U.S. CAD Vendor’s products and services as well as other U.S. CAD supported solutions.
· Conduct minimum of 40-50 outbound prospecting calls daily.
· Compile lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from trade shows, direct mail responses, outdated leads, dealer resellers, business directories, Internet Web sites, and other sources.
· Maintain records of all opportunities, communications, and activity in U.S. CAD’s CRM system (NetSuite).
· Maintain basic knowledge of Autodesk products, competitive products, and industry trends in the AEC&O industries.
· Strong understanding or willingness to learn about complex offerings related to data storage and virtualization of workspaces.
· Maintain cutting edge knowledge of the U.S. CAD portfolio of products and other software and technologies represented by U.S. CAD with a solid understanding of how they are used in the AEC&O industries.
· Build strong relationships for business planning with U.S. CAD vendors and internal team members.
· Exhibit a proactive attitude and demonstrate strong self-motivational attributes.
· Consistently deliver and follow through with commitments.
· Demonstrate a sense of pride and adhere to high standards and quality personally and in their work product and services.
· Thrive in a team atmosphere.
· Respond to customer inquiries in a professional and prompt manner.
· Duties and assignments are subject to change.
· Maintain an industry recognized leadership position through social networking and other public events, that include but is not limited to: Product and Implementation Tips/Tricks, White Papers, Publication Articles, Marketing Presentations, Tradeshows, Presentations and Blogging.
Company Culture & Core Values
U.S. CAD’s staff are committed to living out the Company Culture and Core Values daily with an emphasis on teamwork, a positive attitude, and a desire to learn.
· Open and consistent communication at all levels
· Fun atmosphere: Happy employees are productive employees
· Lead by example
· Respect for people and process
· One team: Whether we succeed, or we fail, we do so together
· Creativity and “outside the box” thinking is highly encouraged
· Honesty & Integrity: Words and actions in complete alignment
· Commitment to Excellent Service: Providing quality work and follow-through
· Accountability: Responsible to our coworkers, our customers and ourselves
· Trust and Mutual Respect: The foundation for win-win relationships