Vandalia Rental was founded 61 years ago, but we have only just begun our growth. In six years’ time, we have increased our rental branches by 500%, our revenue by 300%, our team count by 250% and our OEC of rental equipment by 400%. With this exponential growth, we need to continue to add phenomenal people to our team to ensure long term success.
For our Cincinnati, OH, Columbus, OH and Northern Kentucky region, we are in search of an accomplished Regional Operations Manager to oversee the effective operations and sales initiatives for the area. We need a highly driven individual that has a proven record of operational excellence. The successful candidate will understand the relationship between operations and sales and can drive both towards success. We need a passionate leader that is energized by the challenges of growth and the rewards that come from it. This position will report to our COO.
Key performance objectives for the Regional Operations Manager:
1. Leading, coaching, developing and challenging the branch managers and sales leaders in your region to achieve quality, revenue and rate goals.
2. Formulate effective business development strategies to ensure long-term success within your region.
3. Optimize and oversee operations and sales to ensure success with company goals.
- A will to win and succeed
- 5-10 years’ experience in general equipment industry or similar strongly preferred
- 5-10 years successful experience in multisite leadership required
- Four-year degree preferred, but not required
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record
- Position is partially remote, but must be willing to travel locally 50%+ to branches and customer sites. National travel is less than 10%. Candidates must live near their areas of responsibility.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong business acumen
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM
- Must be authorized to work in The United States
- Must be able to visit customer job sites and be exposed to their environments; to include, but not limited to construction sites, industrial facilities, administrative offices, etc.
Salary and Benefits:
- Annual salary $135,000 - $150,000 plus bonus opportunity
- $1,000 per month truck allowance
- 401(k) - $1 for $1 match, up to 6% of your salary
- Medical, dental, vision insurances
- $50,000 life and AD&D policy at no cost
- Paid time off and paid holidays