Vandalia Rental was founded 61 years ago, but we have only just begun our growth. In six years’ time, we have increased our rental branches by 500%, our revenue by 300%, our team count by 250% and our OEC of rental equipment by 400%. With this exponential growth, we need to continue to add phenomenal people to our team to ensure long term success.
For our Dayton, OH, Franklin, OH and Lima, OH region, we are in search of a successful, competitive and motivated Sales Leader with a proven record of increasing revenue within a utilization or commodity-perceived business. A highly driven individual that appreciates being rewarded for their efforts. This person must be comfortable with the freedom and responsibility to implement a dynamic strategy to profitably grow rental revenue in both new and existing markets. We want a goal-oriented change agent that understands the nuances of local markets; someone that can develop and implement successful processes and coach success within the team that will ultimately increase qualified revenue and profitability. We need a passionate leader that is incredibly energized by the challenges of growth and the rewards that come from it.
Key performance objectives for the Regional Sales Manager:
1. Leading, coaching, developing and challenging the sales team in your region to achieve revenue and rate goals.
2. Assessing, developing and implementing sales strategies that increase qualified revenue.
3. Work with sales team in your region to network and develop cobranded relationships with key accounts.
- A will to win and succeed
- 5-10 years’ experience in general equipment industry or similar strongly preferred
- 5-10 years’ successful experience in sales leadership required
- Four-year degree preferred, but not required
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record
- Position is primarily remote, but must be willing to travel locally 70%+ to branches and customer sites. National travel is less than 10%. Candidates must live near their areas of responsibility.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong business acumen
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM
- Must be authorized to work in The United States
- Must be able to visit customer job sites and be exposed to their environments; to include, but not limited to construction sites, industrial facilities, administrative offices, etc.
Salary and Benefits:
- Annual salary $120,000 - $135,000 plus bonus opportunity
- $1,000 per month truck allowance
- 401(k) - $1 for $1 match, up to 6% of your salary
- Medical, dental, vision insurances
- $50,000 life and AD&D policy at no cost
- Paid time off and paid holidays