Dyehard Fan Supply, a portfolio company of Teall Capital Partners, is reimagining the game-day and e-commerce merchandise business by specializing in providing boutique retail merchandise at sporting and entertainment events, as well as online for its clients. Dyehard proudly serves more than 35 partners and is growing rapidly from a combination of recent acquisitions as well as organically through our stellar reputation.
Here at Dyehard, we are looking for innovative self-starters who want to be a part of an organization that is helping reshape the merchandise fan experience across the nation. If you have a passion for sports, entertainment, fashion, merchandise and for providing EXCEPTIONAL customer experiences, we want to hear from you.
Our best asset is our people. We invest in our people and expect them to invest in us. We hire people who understand what it means to serve a client. We believe in doing the right thing, the right way at the right time and exceeding our clients’ expectations, and our clients to think of us as partners, not vendors. We help them innovate and become better every day. We have a wide range of clients and we run at quite a fast pace during the sports season to not just keep up, but to stay ahead. If you like the excitement of a fast paced, fun environment, you have found the right place!
Dyehard Fan Supply is growing and looking to add a Senior System Analyst to our I.S. team. You bring the passion for sports and supporting a dynamic organization and will provide you with an excellent opportunity to learn new systems, solve dynamic problems, and advance your career. This role will be responsible for supporting all of our I.S. systems with a strong focus on our Ecommerce platforms. You will help ensure maximum up-time for all systems, data synchronicity, and developing new functionality all while using best-in-breed software. We are looking for a team player who can manage their workflow in a very fast paced environment.
- Build strategic partnerships/relationships with key business stakeholders from various departments throughout the organization.
- System Planning - Identify, analyze and document business needs and system requirements by conferring with staff or users.
- Develop, investigate, analyze and evaluate system alternatives to prepare recommendations for moderately complex to complex design components of a project.
- Investigate issues, test and implement solutions. Review and adjust code to correct errors or improve functionality.
- Code and debug programs in accordance with systems design and technical specifications.
- Second and Third Level Support (Including Maintenance Activities) Independently triage and resolve Level 2 and Level 3 support issues. Act as a mentor to less experienced staff in resolution of Level 2 and Level 3 issues. Ability to handle problem management as appropriate.
- Education: Applicants for the senior systems analyst position should possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or relevant field.
- Experience: They must be experienced IT professionals with at least five years of experience and must be comfortable with modern frameworks and technologies. They must also possess demonstrated experience resolving complex business and application problems
- It is ideal that they have a strong working knowledge with SAP Business One or similar ERP systems.
- Experience with Big Commerce, Sales Layer, FLXPoint, and other PIM or Ecomm systems is helpful.
- Working knowledge of XML, web services technologies (WSDL, UDDI, SOAP, etc.).
- It is important that they have an understanding of development methodology and actual experience writing functional and technical design specifications. They should also have practical knowledge working with database and query optimization, debugging, QA functions, user defined functions, views, indexes, etc.
- Exceptional communication, debugging, multitasking, and organizational skills
- Must be available for after-hours and weekend "on-call" duty