Earn great money while serving your community!
At Devon Bank, we believe that if you care of your community, your community will take care of you. We are a full service community bank located in one of the most diverse areas in the country.
Our mission has always been to be the bank that the neighborhood needs—to tailor its service offerings to the particular wants of the community. This means that in addition to offering business and personal banking, commercial, real estate and mortgage loans, trust and international services, electronic banking services from online banking and bill pay to ATM/Debit Cards and Mobile Banking, we also offer customized products, such as faith based financing.
In addition to a high level of professional service, our service is personalized to the individual needs of our customers and our communities. Unlike many larger banks, there’s no “one size fits all” when it comes to banking services from Devon Bank. We know our customers and understand and meet their needs!
We are searching for a Mortgage Sales Manager to add to our team. If you are an effective leader in the mortgage industry with a desire to succeed and help customers, then Devon Bank is the place for you! In addition to a rewarding career, we also provide a competitive salary, overrides, bonuses and a comprehensive benefits package.
Here are some details on the role and responsibilities:
- Manage and retain a team of Mortgage Loan Officers
- Conduct research on industry trends and best practices to identify trends
- Oversee all mortgage origination functions of Mortgage Loan Officers to ensure the achievement of annual growth and goals
- Work closely with the Mortgage Loan Officers coaching and developing them to provide a high level of customer service and quality applications
- Prepare appropriate analysis and reporting of key origination results
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with all relevant laws and regulations related to originating mortgage loans
- Support Community Reinvestment Act expectations
- Successfully complete all required registrations or certifications as required
- 3 plus years of experience as a Mortgage Sales Manager or related position in the mortgage industry
- High level of product and loan structure knowledge
- Successful track record of balancing multiple priorities simultaneously and adapting to the changing needs of the business
- Effective leadership and coaching skills
- Demonstrates analytical and creative problem-solving skill
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Devon Bank is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at HRCommunications@devonbank.com or you may call us at (773)-465-2500.