Burnsville, MN • Outdoor Operations
Come work at the Midwest's premier action sports resort. Whether its your first time seeing snow or you were born on the slopes, joining our team means discovering (or re-discovering) a passion for the outdoors while building lifelong connections with our team and guests. Our mechanic team assists with the day to day operations in the maintenance and repairs of all our vehicles and equipment.
- Ensures safe and reliable mechanical operation of lifts.
- Assist with the repair and maintenance all vehicles and equipment. Including small engine items.
- Complete repair orders in a timely fashion.
- Must have understanding of electrical and mechanical repairs
- Responsible for performance and scheduling of all preventative maintenance procedures
- Must assist in troubleshooting all "down" lifts
- Responsible for assuring that the Mountain Manager is immediately informed and consulted about all abnormal or unusual conditions, incidents, observations, or system malfunctions.
- Respond, as assigned, to lift failures to productively resolve these situations in a timely manner
- Responsible for maintaining all tools, equipment, and vehicles as assigned
- Must be able to evacuate a lift under auxiliary power in all circumstances
- Assist in the ongoing training of lift maintenance personnel
- Provide superior service to our guests (internal and external) at all times. Interact with the guests and respond to all guests in a courteous, efficient manner
- Safe and efficient operation of ATVs and a variety of other transport vehicles
- Other duties as assigned.
- Lift Experience – Preferred
- Mechanical background -Preferred
- Current, valid Driver’s License – Required
- Must be at least 18 years of age – Required
- Flexible schedule required during peak times throughout the year. Must be willing to work evenings, holidays and weekends – required.
- Ability to manage time and deliver expectations
- Professionalism, attention to detail, and timeliness
- Ability to work well with others while maintaining a positive attitude
- Ability to communicate effectively in oral and written form (in English) including communicating on the mountain radio
- Ability to work extended hours in adverse weather conditions, and work overnight
- Weight Lifted: 51-100lbs
- Lifting, Standing, Walking, Climbing/Balance
- Sitting, Reaching, Stooping, Kneeling, Crouching, Crawling