Our Terrain Park Operations Team Members will help create and shape the terrain parks that our guest love to ride! Team members will assist with the design, building, shaping, and maintaining the terrain parks for our guests. These team members will use hand tools to set new features, and then tune and monitor the features throughout the day. Additionally, these team members will work with the Terrain Park Manager to execute photo and video shoots done with both internal and third-party photographers and videographers. If our lift operations team is unable staff rope tow attendants, these team members may be called upon to help fill those gaps.
- Maintain and assist in construction, inspection and testing of terrain park features
- Install, maintain and monitor safety materials including; signage, boundaries, entrances & exits, and feature markers
- Support Ski Patrol as needed
- Communicate effectively with guests
- Other duties as assigned
- FREE SEASON PASS
- 50% discount off chalet food
- Competitive pay
- Flexible hours
- Fun work environment!
- Seasonal positions allow for up to 40 hours a week!
Job Type: Full Time & Part Time - days, some nights, weekdays, weekends, holidays.
Skill Level: Entry Level
- Able to lift & carry up to 50 lbs.
- Able to work extended hours outdoors in an cold weather environment
- Basic hand tool knowledge and skill preferred