Do you dare to make a difference? Are you looking to join a company that prioritizes patient-centered care and high-quality outcomes? H2 Health is a company poised to establish itself as one of America’s most trusted and reliable outpatient rehabilitation providers. Come join the place where our patients and clinicians love to be!
H2 Health is seeking a full-time Senior Accountant/Bookkeeper to work at our corporate office in Riverside, Jacksonville, and help support our accounting department.
Our ideal candidate will have prior experience in healthcare and will help support our operations by ensuring the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating, and entering transactions.
Education: Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Business or a related field is required
Experience: 2 years of general accounting experience; public accounting experience is required
- Must be proficient with excel and pivot tables
- Raintree, Clinic Source, and Sage Intact software knowledge are a plus
- Thorough knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- 3-5 years of experience in a CPA firm is preferred
- Previous experience working for a healthcare company is preferred
- Experience with Journal Entries
- Knowledge of Financial Statements
- Able to create reconciliations timely
- Verify, allocate, post, and reconcile accounts payable and receivables.
- Support the Revenue and Bookings reporting process
- Support journal entry and financial reporting across multiple business units
- Support Controller with month-end and year-end close process.
- Maintain and coordinate finance deliverables, projects, and tasks
- Support payroll, HR, and other business administrative functions
Work hours: Monday to Friday 8 AM to 5 PM (availability to work remotely on Fridays)
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
Job Type: Full-time
As a full-time employee (35+ hours per week), you will receive competitive wages, a rewarding incentive program, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance options
- Flex Spending Account and Healthcare Savings Account (with select plans)
- Generous PTO and Paid Holidays
- Student Loan Reimbursement Program
- Unlimited continuing education courses through Medbridge
- Quarterly Bonuses and Incentives
- Mileage Reimbursement when traveling to more than one location in a day
- Employee Assistant Program (EAP)
- Additional Health & Wellness Benefits
- Company-paid Life & AD&D insurance
- Voluntary Term Life, Accident, and Critical Illness Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
Beyond the pay and benefits, why should you join the H2 Health team?
- A company that is invested in servicing the community and committed to the environment
- A diverse and compassionate workspace for all employees, patients, and clients
- Opportunities for relocation and travel across our multi-state clinics
- A dynamic interdisciplinary team approach to provide the best therapy opportunities for patients
- A company that offers leadership development and advancement opportunities
- A variety of mentorship programs that include Clinical Mentor, CFY Supervisor, Clinical Instructor, and Master Clinician
Equal Opportunity Employer
H2 Health is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, and we are proud to be an equal-opportunity and affirmative-action employer. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Background checks and references are required for employment.