*$18 - $33 an hour based on experience*
**SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE: UP TO $5,000 BASED ON EXPERIENCE**
WHO WE ARE
ABC Home & Commercial is a family owned and operated business, providing a fun, stable, and challenging environment to grow, learn, and serve in our community. We’re pleased to have a diverse group of employees and believe strongly in a work/life balance while building long-term, trusting relationships with our customers and employees. At ABC you’ll quickly learn what it’s like to become part of a team that believes in fulfilling commitments, serving others, supporting families, and building our community.
To learn more about ABC and to view a full list of our services, visit www.abchomeandcommercial.com
HOW YOU CAN HELP US
As ABC’s Electrician, you will efficiently perform high-quality electrical work, repairs, and/or replacements to all customers of ABC (residential and/or commercial) with professionalism and excellent customer service.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Accurately diagnose the cause of electrical problems, recommend options for repair or replacement to customers, price work in accordance with company policy, complete repairs after authorization is received, and complete all authorized service repairs with professionalism and service excellence.
- Work with inspectors, suppliers and co-workers to ensure correct project work while abiding by all codes.
- Listens to customer’s concerns in regards the services provided and suggests proper treatments or solutions to address their concern.
- Know and understand all applicable federal, state, and local codes and apply them in a practical manner on each job.
- Carry out general Electrical skills such as reading diagrams and blueprints, running conduit and wire, installing devices, troubleshooting circuits, devices and equipment.
- Communicate effectively with supervisors, dispatchers, CSRs and customers to ensure complete alignment at any time during the service repair or replacement process, including any issues, concerns, or outstanding items.
- Work with and train coworkers which may be assigned to work with you.
- Be available to serve periodic on-call rotation assignments (per schedule approved by service manager) necessary to ensure 24/7/365 coverage for customers.
- Maintain a positive attitude at all times with customers, fellow employees and supervisors.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- High school diploma or GED required
- Hold current Texas TDLR Residential Wireman, Journeyman Electrician, or Master Electrician license.
- Completed specialized courses in residential and commercial electrical practices and having a strong working knowledge of codes and safety measures.
- Excellent communication & customer service skills
- High proficiency with emailing, instant messaging and use of various electronic devices and applications for effective communication/information sharing.
- Ability to prioritize workload under pressure and handle irate customers and still maintain good composure.
- Dependable and self-motivated with desire to work year-round.
- Ability to work inside and/or outside for long periods of time, sometimes in extreme temperatures.
- Must maintain an active Driver’s License and be insurable.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- 401(k) with company matching
- Paid vacation and sick leave (PTO)
- Profit sharing bonuses
- Lead Now Program for all employees to increase earnings and pay
- Company clubs & committees, and company outings
- Paid trainings and development opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
- Educational scholarships for employees and family members
- Wellness program, including gym membership
- Company vehicle with gas card (for service specialists)
ABC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in the E-Verify Program.