Chalet Line Cook
Burnsville, MN • Chalet Operations
The Buck Hill Chalet is a cafeteria style food service. We are looking for line cooks that can help perform all prep and line cooking duties. Responsible for cleaning, sanitation of all cooking equipment and storage areas. Be accommodating to the needs or your guests and put out exceptional food.
- Responsible for proper storage and rotation of all food items on front line.
- Responsible for cleaning and sanitation of all kitchen work areas.
- Must follow opening and closing procedures as outlined.
- Responsible for following cleaning schedules and cleanliness of equipment.
- Responsible for quality production of all a la carte items.
- Be able to handle special requests and be creative resulting in complete guest satisfaction.
- Responsible for the execution of food being cooked on our grill and fryers.
- We are a small team. Must be willing to jump in and help anywhere that is needed.
- Other assign duties as needed
- FREE SEASON PASS
- 50% discount off chalet food
- Competitive pay
- Flexible hours
- Fun work environment!
- Seasonal positions allow for up to 40 hours a week!
- Individuals who are passionate about guest service and the hospitality/ski industry
- Able to work the entire season (November– March)
- Some experience in food and beverage or guest service – preferred
- Weekday, Weekends and holidays required.
- All of our team members are typically required to wash dishes one shift per week
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to bend, lift and carry heavy objects.