Ticket Office Attendant
Burnsville, MN • Ticket Office
Share your passion! Ticket Office Attendants have the opportunity to be our guest's first interaction with Buck Hill Ski and Snowboard Area. Our front desk staff know our operation inside and out and are able to get customers the information they need, whether that’s what ticket or rental package to purchase, how to sign up for lessons, or where to get something to eat and drink. Front Desk agents also manage the ebb and flow of customer arrivals by staying busy answering the phones, making sure the Ski School, Chalet, Ticket Office are in good shape, and capturing customer feedback.
- Greet and interact with every guest that comes to or passes by the ticket office area.
- Determine customer needs to ensure all guests purchase the correct items.
- Manage the Point of Sales system.
- Open and close cash register as needed.
- Educate guests on skier safety, grooming status, open / closed terrain or other relevant updates.
- Answer the Buck Hill phone and respond to inbound inquiries.
- Assist with scheduling Ski School Lessons.
- Coordinate arrival and preparedness of Ski School customers.
- Capture customer feedback in-person or phone.
- All Buck Hill Ski and Snowboard Area employees are expected to assist in other areas as needed.
- FREE SEASON PASS
- 50% discount off chalet food
- Competitive pay
- Flexible hours
- Fun work environment!
- Seasonal positions allow for up to 40 hours a week!
- Able to read, write, speak, understand and comprehend English fluently
- Able to communicate clearly, calmly and effectively with guests
- Able to stand for long periods of time of excess of 4-6 hours without sitting
- Ability to lift or move 25 lbs
- Must enjoy working with the public and have strong telephone skills and etiquette
- Must have a strong work ethic and able to help lead desk staff by example
- Must have basic computer and cash handling skills
- Ability to be trained on and become proficient in Point of Sales System